Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow’

Have been out so didn’t see the match...finally looking forward to watching a replay of our match!

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I wish the refs didn't miss that forward pass for the sharks last try. Would have been piss funny if woods lost with his new club the weekend we win and put on a show like that lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck I wish the refs didn't miss that forward pass for the sharks last try. Would have been piss funny if woods lost with his new club the weekend we win and put on a show like that lol
I'm hoping the Titans flog Tigers tomorrow :laughing:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye throwing that pass which lead to the Don match winner was oh so satisfying. Your problem now, Tigers

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn’t realise Elliott is part of the leadership group

Pay mentioned it in the presser

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just watching the post match Press Conference live and you can actually hear The reporters questions lol
How?
I can only stream through WatchNRL so don't have the option for LIVE unless it's on the Fox channel (which I can stream).
I've written to the NRL years ago about not being able to hear the reporters questions, they replied and said it was Fox's issue.
I'm like, what about subtitles ??
Super frustrating having to reverse engineer the question based on coach/captain answer.
~c.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Congratulations boys, great win..!
Well done Lewis and the team, I’m so proud to be a Bulldog..!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me too for that same reason but at the same time I want titans to keep losing, hopefully another spot up the ladder for us
Unfortunately I think we played the Titans into form at Belmore

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys I reckon we should bring woolford up with the intention of getting some real cohesion amounts the spine. Will incorporate some PACE, COMBOS and last of all some young players who will only get better.

Maybe just give Woodford a week and leave lichaa out, not next week though. Potentially in a few weeks are we really test the side.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Guys I reckon we should bring woolford up with the intention of getting some real cohesion amounts the spine. Will incorporate some PACE, COMBOS and last of all some young players who will only get better.

Maybe just give Woodford a week and leave lichaa out, not next week though. Potentially in a few weeks are we really test the side.
1. Hoppa
6. Brown
7. Lewis
9. Woolford

14. JMK

?

Status
Not open for further replies.