Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
this is why i was worrying, yet a few days ago you werent really which surprised me.
This is not a good "advertisement" clearly.
I never said I wasn't worried. I said I'm glad they're not signing average players for the sake of it and it's better to wait and see who becomes available.

I always said it's making it harder to recruit with how we've played this season and the main worry is panic buying to fill out the cap.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So
Burton and addo carr
If u were them would you still come?
Can’t see addo Carr making origin on the end of huge score lines.

Just hopefully the funds are spent where needed for this team (which is 1-30 :p).

Scoreline isn’t Shocking. Let’s not forget origin is 76-6 over 2 games, and manly are a top 3 team.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I were Burton I’d be searching for the get out clause
And he will be
Penrith mgmt will be all up at him saying do u wanna play centre or backup half guaranteed or do u wanna be ass fucked week on week

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly’s biggest win of ALL TIME..gosh can it any better for the SEA-EAGLES!! Shit I’m sounding like Sampson..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm happy boys - picked Flanno in my superfckwit team this week - I'm cleaning up....

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And he will be
Penrith mgmt will be all up at him saying do u wanna play centre or backup half guaranteed or do u wanna be ass fucked week on week
For 3 times the money...ass fucked!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BBO is a superstar... If he doesnt get a run in the halves Barrett is a dickhead.