Official Round 16 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's 2021, you don't have to run flat out lol. Renouf on half the coin of Hetherington and an actual starting quality prop is far better for the side.
Not bagging, but what do people see in Atoni that Hetho doesn't do.
Hetho runs harder and tackles better.
I was a great backer of Atoni till this year when he seems to be in second gear in attack and defence.
Do not forget a few years ago he was in our nines teams and had both size and speed and used it.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's data, data that proves people wrong on here. The so called "lazy" Renouf is getting through more work in attack and defence than the "energetic" Hetherington. Hetherington is a flop, wish we never signed the fuck.
This year Atoni is garbage, your getting him confused with the old version, Hetho shits all over the new Atoni

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not bagging, but what do people see in Atoni that Hetho doesn't do.
Hetho runs harder and tackles better.
I was a great backer of Atoni till this year when he seems to be in second gear in attack and defence.
Do not forget a few years ago he was in our nines teams and had both size and speed and used it.
I literally posted the stats and Hetherington does not tackle better or offer more with the ball in hand. Hetherington is just another Reynolds and TK will make million excuses for him.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Barrett names the same team people blast him that he doesn’t pick younger guys to give them a chance.

Barrett shakes it up a little (all be it due to injury and Covid protocols) and people lose it and don’t want to watch :p

Is there anything that will keep people happy? :p

I for one am excited to see some younger guys coming in. We are losing either way. Why not test the waters with some guys that have been earmarked for the future.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm worried that Flanagan will ruin what little value he had left by playing more FG. Hopefully he snaps out of it and can at least look semi competent for once.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like you are with the lazy prick Atoni
Renouf plays 7 less minutes per game than Hetherington yet Renouf averages more tackles and more metres. Yet Renouf is Lazy? LOL.

Both bench players at best, difference is one cost almost double the other and biffed with JWH. Wow.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm worried that Flanagan will ruin what little value he had left by playing more FG. Hopefully he snaps out of it and can at least look semi competent for once.
He really needs to stand up and show he is FG material. If he cannot cement a starting position in a team coming last. He might as well retire lol

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We won’t win but I’m excited to see the debutants. Glad Topine has returned and hope he cements a starting position. It appears Atoni and Ogden are gone if they cannot make the bench.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Renouf plays 7 less minutes per game than Hetherington yet Renouf averages more tackles and more metres. Yet Renouf is Lazy? LOL.

Both bench players at best, difference is one cost almost double the other and biffed with JWH. Wow.
Maybe he should focus on making less tackles so that he can stop the shirt grabbing and get his shoulder in front so he doesn’t leak easy metres through the middle and put our team under pressure

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Stats only tell so much. Not trying to say hethro is better (they're both shit).

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Manly might get to the ton this week by half time

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Flanagan brought his sandwich maker into training and has been making Baz toasters after training and has been cutting the crust off and everything.
Captain material. Now if he can just learn to stop biting when it hits the back of his throat - he'll get a run at the Origin #7. Hear Freddy is a big fan of the gummy approach....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe he should focus on making less tackles so that he can stop the shirt grabbing and get his shoulder in front so he doesn’t leak easy metres through the middle and put our team under pressure
True, maybe he should hide like Hetherington does and conserve his stamina and then make a lazy high head.