Official Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Discussion Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
that is a shit back row
Other areas we need to address first. We've also stacked up on second rowers and have some coming through. I actually think our back row/lock is our strongest area in the team.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Lewis comments by sg seemed odd. It's as if he requires a commentary on why he is left out. Similar gut feel to pre season when Lewis was commenting on who would partner him in the halves. Hasn't earnt or deserved that pedestal.
But, but he is "Prince" (not punce as some might say), he is King Wally's nephew, so he automatically gets the pedestal.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting that Harris-Tavita is out & Tohu Harris is listed at halfback. This means that the new boy Paul Turner will actually play & this is cover although most people aren't that gullible.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think that I read somewhere that SG was disappointed that he was not going to be retained for next year. Even if the club was maybe thinking of keeping him on, his team selections (visible to TB and everyone else) since taking over very quickly killed that dead. I cannot understand why in his situation you wouldn't just put past selections under Pay behind you and choose the strongest team available each week? He seems to have chosen to stick with players out of loyalty or because he doesn't want to upset the continuity/combinations/understandings from before he took over. This didn't help him with the outside chance he might be retained and it hasn't helped the team win games - just dumb in my view .....

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know there is no way it happens. But would be good to get Zelezniak back in on the wing. Put Meaney at fullback. Hoppa back to the centre. Averillo in for holland. Lafai and holland both dropped and toomaga on the bench. That would be our best 17. I probably wouldn’t start doorey. It’s the kids second career game. Also his first start in about 6 months. I’d ease him into games. But then again we do lack back rowers.

It’s a very winnable game. So we should have our best 17 out there. We can either win this game or cop 50. Sad thing is if we do get a hiding cogger will be dropped and we will be blessed with the prince for the last 5 games of the year:sweat:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dinner at the in laws every Friday night. I couldn't think of a worse way to start the weekend.
I've watched most of the warriors games this year because they always seem to play at 6pm Friday (dinner at in laws).. and I can honestly say since Kearney has been ousted they are a hard team to beat .. they even showed the roosters and Panthers a lot of resistance.. we only beat the warriors if we turn up to fight..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Went on warriors forum and they're just glad they can put a team on the field. They've apparently got a lot of players out.

If we don't win today........

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro Im sick how does holland make the team, people wanna talk shit about dwz when we have a shit stain in holland playing

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Hoppa play today, hopefully it can make a big difference.
Im also looking forward to watching Doorey start. I hope his fitness holds strong.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, Lafai played inside of Reimis last week yeah? If so, its good to see him and Holland partnered up this week.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
This lineup make my head hurt, just a cluster-fuck.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Hoppa play today, hopefully it can make a big difference.
Im also looking forward to watching Doorey start. I hope his fitness holds strong.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, Lafai played inside of Reimis last week yeah? If so, its good to see him and Holland partnered up this week.
Am pretty sure it will be holland and smith on the right and Lafai and Meaney on the left