Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No coincidence since antoni and Ogden have dropped off we’ve looked a lot more stronger and durable up front .

Team has weaknesses but it’s hard to argue against when last 2 games the performances have been at a acceptable and exceptional levels

The other will have to do extraordinary things if this type of form holds up over next few weeks .

Wakeham , is probably the only one with sights firmly on him atm

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No coincidence since antoni and Ogden have dropped off we’ve looked a lot more stronger and durable up front .

Team has weaknesses but it’s hard to argue against when last 2 games the performances have been at a acceptable and exceptional levels

The other will have to do extraordinary things if this type of form holds up over next few weeks .

Wakeham , is probably the only one with sights firmly on him atm
Like to see Renouf play in a confident team tho. Could help his game but if he is gone then no benefit to the team I guess.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he plays centre he should replace Hoppa or Katoa on the wing or play FB
I don't like Allan on the wing (too slow), and he really struggled at fullback, similar to Flanagan, I think Hopoate will finish the year out at centre (like Napa will off the bench) and Allan's going to struggle to get back into the team, not only this year, but also next year.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like Allan on the wing (too slow), and he really struggled at fullback, similar to Flanagan, I think Hopoate will finish the year out at centre (like Napa will off the bench) and Allan's going to struggle to get back into the team, not only this year, but also next year.
Allen over katoa for sure I don’t even care if Allen can play wing

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine is playing 80 minutes in the backrow in reserves, probably better for his development doing that
This is the perfect time for him to get experience. The more FG opportunities he gets, the better he'll be next year. We're out of finals contention and realistically he should be ahead of Katoa, Smith, Waddell and Doorey as well as Napa. He's proven he can handle big minutes in FG and was a reliable player each time he played.