Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great finish to the w/e. Boys were good across the park. Same halves pairing for more than a week is showing, JMK back played a strong game. Very happy

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott beating 4 players to get to the line was gold.

He unleashed himself in the 2nd half.
He was Adam Idiot before the try. Pushing stupid passes. Luckily it worked out thus time. And we got to see Adam Elliot play the rest of the game.

Its like Jekyll and hyde.
You never know if your going to get Adam Elliot or Adam Idiot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was Adam Idiot before the try. Pushing stupid passes. Luckily it worked out thus time. And we got to see Adam Elliot play the rest of the game.

Its like Jekyll and hyde.
You never know if your going to get Adam Elliot or Adam Idiot
There was probably only one pushed offload but other than that I didn't notice anything else? Defensively he was a lot better. Just a frustrating player, could be fucking horrific next week with Brown and Matterson running at him lol.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
It might be just me, but I think that Napa is not a physically strong person, and dosen't appear to any good at PCM.
After todays game I actually think that 2 top shelf props would make us a top 8 side instantly.
BTW, with 2 really good props, I would play Thompson one the edge, and use Hethro, Ava @ Atoni as rotation.
Not only that but he constantly falls into tackles and/or gives up as soon as a finger is layed on him. It shits me to tears.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our front row was top shelf today including the bench. If you could add RFM to it then maybe another prop isn't the most necessary thing.
Off the bench through the middle is RFMs best position. He’s good at it as well

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was good today. Like I've said previously he's a great athlete but dumb as shit and doesn't know how to play to his strengths. I still don't think he's ever going to be a starting prop in a strong football side.
I'm not so sure. I agree he is a dumb ass at times and a lunatic.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Best part of that win was listening to fuckwit Alexander bagging the fuck out of the dogs for the first 20 mins and deathriding the club and then choking on it for the next 60 . Fuck you brandy we got Burton you but hurt ball
Licker

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best part of that win was listening to fuckwit Alexander bagging the fuck out of the dogs for the first 20 mins and dethrideing the club and then chocking on it for the next 60 . Fuck you brandy we got Burton you but hurt ball
Licker
He and Daley certainly have something against the dogs...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not sure if already mentioned but was our completion rate really 98%?

Just wow

Like how did we complete that well, defend that well, attack that well?

Hansen must of really made an impression [emoji23]

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not long finished watching the replay great win against a team who played average but most of the guys were very good, Jakey Hetho JMK(played 80 mins how good was he) Elliott Thommo Meaney was good(likely stays at 1 which is good for him and us)Jacko..didn't have a bad player even Wakeham smashed Dufty(fmd he was shit today)LOL.

So a very good effort boys we want to see an equal or even better performance next week against a top 5 team, even if we lose just repeat and improve a bit I'll be happy.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott beating 4 players to get to the line was gold.

He unleashed himself in the 2nd half.
Great to get the try, utterly feeble defence though!
Absolutely zero commitment!
Certainly not going to grow about it as for most of this season I've been watching those kind of efforts being put up by our players in the blue & white!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did he? because he is a 9 from what I see, obviously needs to work on it but could be solid there.
There were reports that Baz tried him but he didn't impress

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Onya Jez, well played mate
Fuck yes, not often I will agree with you horse. but this time I will lol , I’ve always been a JMK fan. From day dot. even when he wasn’t playing well.. but he absolutely deserves credit for his performance on field today.good stuff.!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Even his own Mum and teammates hate him. So don’t take it personally lol
Lol the best insults have some truth to them and I don’t think that’s even remotely true. His family loves him very much (especially his little bro) and his teammates rallied around him when many were calling for his head in the off-season.

Last edited: