Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will welcome back hooker Jeremy Marshall-King for their Queen's Birthday match against the Dragons at Stadium Australia on Monday (4:00PM AEST).
Marshall-King has been missing with a foot ligament injury picked up against the Broncos at the end of March. The hooking stocks will also see Sione Katoa return to the bench after missing a game through suspension.

The changes have resulted in Brad Deitz and Jackson Topine dropping out of the overall squad.
The match will see all members of the State Emergency Services allowed in for free as a thank you for the great work they have been doing in the community.
Match: Bulldogs v Dragons
ROUND 14 - MONDAY 14TH JUNE
4:00pm

No.PlayerSponsor
1Dallin Watene-ZelezniakHy-Tec
2Nick CotricGuardian Venue Management
3Will HopoateCincotta Chemist Campsie
4Aaron SchouppAustralasian Industrial Wrappings & Coatings
5Nick MeaneySouthern Cross Charcoal
6Brandon WakehamPenny's Crispy Pork Crackling
7Jake AverilloSydney Freezers
8Jack HetheringtonIntello IT
9Jeremy Marshall-KingJay Productions & Events
10Luke ThompsonMMX Projects
11Adam ElliottTLH Recruitment
12Matthew DooreyDental on Evaline
13Josh JacksonDaily Press
Interchange Recovery Partners
14Sione KatoaKhalil Family Lawyers
15Dylan NapaUrbanista Café & Convenience
16Ava SeumanufagaiYour Property People
17Joe StimsonMcDonalds Punchbowl/Lakemba
Reserves
19Kyle Flanagan
20Corey Waddell
21Tui Katoa
23Chris Smith

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Topine should be there over Katoa (even over Stimson and go Deitz over Katoa, Katoa is trash please stop persisting with him...) Atoni must be leaving. F.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
First thing I thought to was atoni has signed else where
He was a beast in reserve grade two weeks ago too (MOTM) and he didn't even deserve to be dropped in the first place. I had him up there as one of our best players before being F'd around again. It literally makes no sense unless it's attitude/off-field or he's out the door. I doubt we're going to be able to sign (or have someone already) that is going to be better value.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the year we will end up with the spoon players like Dietz and Topine should be there to get experience but instead we persist with players we've told we're not re-signing like JMK and Katoa.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thing I thought to was atoni has signed else where
I think when Atoni came out in the media a few weeks ago saying he wanted to play for a good team a team that won. Was the beginning of the end for his Bulldog career. I don’t think he has signed elsewhere yet. But I think that him speaking out like that confirmed he won’t be retained by Barrett.