Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our team is so bad I liked frawley at the start but now I can see why he's a nsw cup player very average

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who who takes out a membership with raelene/des/fun and these park footballers... is fool and has too much money. Lol.
This club is a rabble with major problems.
So far I think I can confidently declare our team is probably awarded so far the biggest dissapointments of 2017.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
25 missed tackles, 6 errors ...... and its only half time.

57% completion rate, disgusting performance so far, and given we've had to make 50 more tackles than penrith already, can't imagine any possibility of a come back.

They should just switch NSW cup and FG teams next game, I can't imagine the guys in NSW cup are any worse at the just basics of tacking, passing, catching.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The technical /coaching issues are a massive factor in our current form but these ***** are just taking the piss out of our jersey whith their attitude makes me want to fucking spew

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't commented about games in a long time. I've watched them with little emotion this season as my minds been on other things.
But I have to say, in the last 15years I don't remember turning a game off out of disgust, and it took a lot for me to not do that today.

I'm very hesitant to even watch the second half now. I feel very little passion for this Dogs outfit including the coach.

I've never felt shame or embarrassment wearing the blue and white, even after the floggings and off field rubbish we've had to endure throughout the years, today though, they've managed to change that in a space of 40minutes.

Who are these people wearing the colours I once loved? They're not Bulldogs that's for sure.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There is barely 1 player in this squad that deserves to be in first grade. It's so bad to watch. Des is the worst coach in the NRL and we re signed him for 1m per season
Ray Bid sucks his dick every day, he's will give him another extension

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He went ok for a while.. mainly because we have a edge runner and he wasn't making errors that he was when he played the few games.
I personally think we are that deprived of genuine talent coming through that even average players makes the kennel excited.. I'm not saying he's useless , but I think we need a powerhouse ball playing backrower to save us , not a very average worker backrower..

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You taking the piss ? Lol couple of crucial miss tackles and couple errors ?
He was man, put the kiss of death on him.

At least he takes it up with some gusto, his hands have always let him down though sadly.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was man, put the kiss of death on him.

At least he takes it up with some gusto, his hands have always let him down though sadly.
I'll never doubt his efforts, but skill is certainly lacking hard..

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Remember what our CEO said..."winning doesn't matter".
No wonder these mutts are not putting in!!
Wow I did not know she had said this, but this says a lot about what has happened to our Culture. Castle has been a really bad fit for us. I mean how can you say Winning doesn't matter... at the Bulldogs FFS

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I personally think we are that deprived of genuine talent coming through that even average players makes the kennel excited.. I'm not saying he's useless , but I think we need a powerhouse ball playing backrower to save us , not a very average worker backrower..
True. Remember we had williams for how long. Elliot is like beaver

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
HOLY FUCK! Anyone else see Brenko checking out the cheerleaders as they walked off???

Lmao

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got no emotion anymore

Fuck these *****

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hpw did Corey Parker ever get a tv gig?
I agree, hates the dogs with a passion and listening to his comments is like listening to brick wall, there is only one who is even worse and that is that fucking grub Hodgers, the prick can't even speak english the idiot!! ( I need to be careful, personal abuse = sin bin lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.