Reaction score
Fuck off Frawley

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha Frawley. SOS Reynolds. SOS anyone. This si the worst Bulldogs side since 2008.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When is the crab back....this Frawley to stay in reserve grade until he is 50!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could not afford to travel down for the game today notwithstanding the fact that we already have a full season membership.Am just about ready to curl up in the foetal position and have a big cry because quite frankly I am close to being over this side who are once again showing absolutely zero; zero heart, zero effort and zero everything. Been willing to cut them some slack but even that is stretching the friendship and though we lost two of our top 25 for the game still thought we just might give it a red hot go.:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

I have never been so down about our side even through our leaner years this century ( and we are only 17 years into that.)

This club has become pretty soulless and it shows on the field with players who should know better killing us with dumb errors and ineffective play.Who does the buck stop with? The board who have put this team together ( no doubt with input from Des), the coach who has the tactics to equal that of an under 10's side or the players who are not executing anything close to a sound football performance.

I hate feeling this way, I want my bulldogs back.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Forward pass that Jackson drops this is the worst fucking Bulldogs side in fucking history des you are a ****

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get these ***** onside

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can any of the guys with inside info tell us if there are performance clauses is dickheads contract extension?

enigma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They were all 2 meters in front of the ref for that last play.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will we even score 1 point in this game ? Maybe if we get a penalty right in front of their posts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.