The wolves of the media are circling our great club AGAIN
Show them THE GREAT PRIDE that you have as MEN and CLUB
GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT...THAT'S ALL !
Good luck with that

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should win well, complete the sets, don't force the pass, defend well, wrap the ball up and try a few well contested kicks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't Montoya named in NSW Cup. We will know the side for first grade earlier as NSW Cup play before first grade today.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Graham is out. Bone spur on his shoulder pinching down on his nerves. Requires surgery.

Last edited:

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How long will he be out for?
Requires surgery, digging into his nerve sending pain down his whole arm and shoulder. Trying to delay surgery with other remedies but it doesn't look good. Will get off season surgery on it if delayed until end of the season.
He's had a cortisone injection & deep tissue massages to alleviate the pain and move the bone spur away from the nerve so he can continue to play.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Richie Kennar was named for NSW Cup has been replaced by Tom Carr. Wonder if Kennar could be playing NRL? More then likely Kennar is injured.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Requires surgery, digging into his nerve sending pain down his whole arm and shoulder. Trying to delay surgery with other remedies but it doesn't look good. Will get off season surgery on it if delayed until end of the season.
He's had a cortisone injection & deep tissue massages to alleviate the pain and move the bone spur away from the nerve so he can continue to play.
That's pretty stupid of him at his current age to play around with Nerve damage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Richie Kennar was named for NSW Cup has been replaced by Tom Carr. Wonder if Kennar could be playing NRL? More then likely Kennar is injured.
Probs 18th man..maybe bench?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd say 18th man.
Taulau in for Graham.
Montoya in for Morris.
Would love to see Danny go to lock and Klem to move to front row.
That sounds about right. Yh hopefully Klemmer plays a more traditional prop forwards game. I think we will start better with Fualalo than with Graham.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's pretty stupid of him at his current age to play around with Nerve damage.
Once the bone spur is removed and a good clean out of the scar tissue he shouldn't have any issues. The nerve pain is only occurring due to the bone spur.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be nice to see Taulau play this arvo,
Really give him a good stint so he can get into the game.
He seems like a player that could cause havoc out wide.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Once the bone spur is removed and a good clean out of the scar tissue he shouldn't have any issues. The nerve pain is only occurring due to the bone spur.
The bone spur can cause great stress to the area though which in affect will lead to long term damage.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Bulldogs. I don't want Phil Gould to talk about Mansour and Moylan the whole afternoon. I cannot stand these two players. Hundred percent if mansour scores he is going to do this. Farr out the guy annoys me. he acts like he has won the premiership each time he scores. A kick to the face from Sam KAsiano please before he is able to do this

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Come on Bulldogs. I don't want Phil Gould to talk about Mansour and Moylan the whole afternoon. I cannot stand these two players. Hundred percent if mansour scores he is going to do this. Farr out the guy annoys me. he acts like he has won the premiership each time he scores. A kick to the face from Sam KAsiano please before he is able to do this
That's why you watch fox sports mate

Status
Not open for further replies.