Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brett Morris won't back up. Montoya onto the wing. Thanks Origin.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's going to be weird not watching the game tomorrow lol I'll read the comments here instead
I'll be missing it too. Will probably record it for when I get back home; that way I can just hit erase if I've already heard the final score.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like he's been winning games for us anyway. We don't give him enough/good ball.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly if it is nerve damage for James and he starts the game Hasler needs his head read . Just what we need; to be down to 16 men after about 10 minutes. That type of injury does not mend overnight and one decent whack to the shoulder/ arm and he will be sitting on the bench again as a spectator. Then again when one of your reserves gets only 5-10 per game it is really pretty much the same result.
Medical staff make that decision.
Can we have just a little balance when it comes to Des, please.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What a surprise des and still have Licia kasiano Eastwood and mbye in the team and the good young guys don't get a chance again another loss coming our way I think
We would lose even bigger with the reserve grade guys in the team.
Takes a whole preseason to work with and develop combinations both in attack and defense.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
no Bmoz..........why we pay the morris boys a fortune then let them play origin and sit on the sidelines year after year pisses me off....maybe he should hand his $30,000 over to the members?....fucken flops

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We would lose even bigger with the reserve grade guys in the team.
Takes a whole preseason to work with and develop combinations both in attack and defense.
You're correct; but I reckon we can already write off this season and give the young guys a chance to experience first grade. Watching Parra last night, I couldn't get over their enthusiasm and never say die attitude. If we had a group of young players who lost but played their hearts out, I'd be much happier about missing the eight.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked you guys have come up with 6 pages of something to say about the same weekly shite?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You're correct; but I reckon we can already write off this season and give the young guys a chance to experience first grade. Watching Parra last night, I couldn't get over their enthusiasm and never say die attitude. If we had a group of young players who lost but played their hearts out, I'd be much happier about missing the eight.
I agree, but once the season is truely done.
Not this week.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no Bmoz..........why we pay the morris boys a fortune then let them play origin and sit on the sidelines year after year pisses me off....maybe he should hand his $30,000 over to the members?....fucken flops
It's in his contract, he doesn't play games after origin! Hahahaha...

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I usually start looking forward to a Bulldogs home game 4 or 5 days out but geez it's hard to get pumped to watch our team of plodders. I have season tickets so will go regardless but I could really take it or leave it at the moment. There is absolutely nothing to get excited about with that team at the moment. At least the Panthers will be entertaining I suppose.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminder that the last placed knights are only 4 points behind us, if we lose this match the 8 is pretty much as good as gone.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I usually start looking forward to a Bulldogs home game 4 or 5 days out but geez it's hard to get pumped to watch our team of plodders. I have season tickets so will go regardless but I could really take it or leave it at the moment. There is absolutely nothing to get excited about with that team at the moment. At least the Panthers will be entertaining I suppose.
Yeah same here, before I used to be buzzing before every game but now I really on get excited when the whistle blows to start the game.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck boys lets fucking fire up and win this game against Penrith for fuck sake!!

I know we're the underdogs and we are playing like absolute shit with some serious passengers in the team (hello misters Mybe, Eastwood, Kasiano you fat lazy fuck & Lichaa) and a kicking game you would go crook at if you were watching your kids under 12 match.

But is it really asking to much to see my football team win a fucking match once in a while???

I've had a **** of a week at work.
Consistently pushing back the frontiers of ignorance at that fucking place.

Up now to tee off at 7.12am. Not sure if it's even fucking light then.
Then have to get home and weed the fucking garden beds.
But boys, I'm still hoping for a win tonight.
Good way to finish the weekend!!
Go the mightly Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs!!!!!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Why do we pay them big bucks when we cant even come up with a gameplan to utilize them.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Message To the 17 players who will take the field today
The wolves of the media are circling our great club AGAIN
Show them THE GREAT PRIDE that you have as MEN and CLUB
GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT...THAT'S ALL !

Status
Not open for further replies.