Round 12 - vs Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty good defence for most of the game, with 3 or 4 just useless defensive sets thrown in, but with the stupid mistakes throughout the Bulldogs didn't really deserve to win, so pretty fair result I guess.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Braith logic: badly depleted sharks beat a near full strength Bulldogs - isn't 4 the same as 4?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that looks like our season has slipped away, good job bulldogs hopefully no money comes in for you pricks to teach you that you that wins are needed to make profit

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sharks with half their players on origin and the dogs with a near full strength side.. get fucked commentators we're both missing 3 players same shit

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
FFS: The commentators are gobbling the Sharks.
Anasta says ' great effort from the sharks - missing 4 players to origin against a full strength dogs team'. Wtf?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So why did hasler get half a million pay rise, serious fucking question when we are not even in the 8

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FUCK THIS TEAM....we are so shit that its not funny anymore.
Even when we need to play the ball quick, we get up off the ground as if we have just kicked off!!
FUCK YOU DES, FUCK YOU RAY DIB AND FUCK THESE IMPOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING PATHETIC BUNCH OF MOFOS....ESPECIALLY THOSE FAT FUCKS FEASTWOOD AND LICHAA...should never see 1st grade again!!!!!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
This fking season can't end soon enough

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have just witnessed kas worst ever game. So many knock one.. shit offload and soft running..
I wish I could be positive about this team and happy but we never get treated to a great well deserved win.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone please explain why we went for that miracle play at 72mins instead of the field goal. FFS!!!!!!!!!!
Because our halves lack any game management skills. They play like retards and don't have any halves skills

Frawley kicking game is a myth

What's the excuse this week? He played his better side and let Sharks score an easy try with a piss poor attempt to tackle

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just getting so frustrating! Seriously other then on the right hand side sweep with the back rower coming back on the inside do we have a set play??
What do the players do all week??!!
We need a back 3 that is going to charge back and get sets rolling!!
Our play the balls are so slow!!! Why don't we fight to get quick play the balls and milk penalties?! We just lumber up and go through the motions? This is so depressing. What was wrong with Kasiano? Was he ruled out? Why have bench players playing less then 10min? I admire Tolmans heart but seriously he struggles to impact the line. We just run out of petrol so many times in last 3 years

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? Why the fuck do I do it to myself? 10 mins left, shit kick straight into defender legs. Not only can't we break the line with ball in hand, we can't even kick through it. Very bleak times.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty our defence was good tonight except that 1 try the Sharks scored. But can't win games if a team has no points in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.