Round 12 - vs Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL Round 12: Bulldogs v Cronulla, Southern Cross Stadium - Saturday, May 27th 2017 @7.30pm

1 Will Hopoate
2 Marcelo Montoya
3 Josh Morris
4 Brenko Lee
5 Kerrod Holland
6 Matt Frawley
7 Moses Mbye
8 Aiden Tolman
9 Michael Lichaa
10 James Graham
11 Greg Eastwood
12 Adam Elliott
13 Danny Fualalo
14 Sam Kasiano
15 Asipeli Fine
16 Francis Tualau
17 Craig Garvey
19 Andy Saunders
20 Reimis Smith
21 Renouf To’omaga
23 Brad Abbey

Sharks:

1 Valentine Holmes
2 Sosaia Feki
3 Gerard Beale
4 Ricky Leutele
5 Edrick Lee
6 Fa’amanu Brown
7 Chad Townsend
8 Chris Heighington
9 Jayden Brailey
10 Matt Prior
11 Luke Lewis
12 Kurt Capewell
13 Paul Gallen
14 Jayson Bukuya
15 Jeremy Latimore
16 Sam Tagataese
17 Joseph Paulo
18 Kurt Dillion
19 Daniel Mortimer
20 Jesse Ramien
21 Briton Nikora

Last edited by a moderator:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
GET PUMPED FEASTWOOD IN THE BACKROW AGAIN!!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
About what I expected. Just hope To'omaga comes in for Kasiano. Don't know enough about Saunders to hope he comes in for Eastwood.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was really hoping Renouf was going to get a run but I guess Fine got there on experience.
True he has about 5 NRL games to Rens 0 lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our ruck defence is going to be in all sort of trouble if Kasiano and Tualua are on at the same time there's not lateral movement between those two.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was really hoping Renouf was going to get a run but I guess Fine got there on experience.
He's only just come back from injury hasn't he? He went OK the few times I saw him last year although he is a bit on the small side. Hope he has beefed up a bit in the off season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's only just come back from injury hasn't he? He went OK the few times I saw him last year although he is a bit on the small side. Hope he has beefed up a bit in the off season.
He's played a few games since he's been back. Off the top of my head Fine and Renouf are pretty much the same size I'm not sure of the exact kgs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was expecting Martin to debut but whatever Des.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most disappointing for me in the past few weeks from an attacking point of view has been B Morris. He only got picked for SOO because of his reputation and skill. I think he is a waste of talent on the wing. he has not been able to score since shifting back to wing or cause opponent defences any problems. Holland and Brenko are attacking better down that edge. So glad marcelo takes Bmoz's spot. I will bet you that marcelo will cause some magic in attack on that edge with J moz.

Am i the only one that has not noticed BMOZ at all. I know people say he is fragile at FB, but the guy is extinct on the wing. Why would you put someone on a wing, conserve his health when he only contributes 40pc. Put him back at FB (after origin), so he can achieve his full potential-even though there is a risk of injury.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most disappointing for me in the past few weeks from an attacking point of view has been B Morris. He only got picked for SOO because of his reputation and skill. I think he is a waste of talent on the wing. he has not been able to score since shifting back to wing or cause opponent defences any problems. Holland and Brenko are attacking better down that edge. So glad marcelo takes Bmoz's spot. I will bet you that marcelo will cause some magic in attack on that edge with J moz.

Am i the only one that has not noticed BMOZ at all. I know people say he is fragile at FB, but the guy is extinct on the wing. Why would you put someone on a wing, conserve his health when he only contributes 40pc. Put him back at FB (after origin), so he can achieve his full potential-even though there is a risk of injury.

Mbye hasn't been able to provide that side with quality ball, By the time he shifts it its too late. Its mostly licha's fault though shit delayed service by the time it gets to our halves our centers n wingers have no room to move.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The Cows did a number on our outside players with the up and in, but BMoz went OK last game. Sure he didn't make any big breaks but that was mainly because JMoz made a couple and his brother didn't see much clean ball. He'll go OK.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any other coach would have dropped Eastwood forever ago.

Instead our coach puts an unfit player who can't last twenty minutes in the middle anymore in an 80 minute role out wide.

I hope we lose every game the rest of the season so they can start thinking about firing Des once and for all.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye hasn't been able to provide that side with quality ball, By the time he shifts it its too late. Its mostly licha's fault though shit delayed service by the time it gets to our halves our centers n wingers have no room to move.
I agree. As soon as garvey came on it changed. Its the slightest difference in movement, but he engaged the markers and made room for his backrower and centre outside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.