Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even God couldn't throw a pass that good...

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye is actually in support today. ROFLMAO too late mate.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember the trials at the start of the season when our second grade side beat Panthers first grade side?

I still find that funny.
That's true we did . Pay should have noted that earlier sign and cleaned out certain first grade players

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
expensive bench player
I remember before Marshall first left the Tigers and everyone called him Benchy Marshall 'cause he was dumped to the bench. Now he's keeping their million dollar player on the bench.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has Tacky posted during the game?
Taaaaaaaaacky.....are.you here.
Taaaaaaaaacky....come out. [emoji16]

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it is hopeless then... 2nd half Tigers would be crazy not to target our right side...
every team targets us there. I like foran and hoppa but they're both slow off the mark and teams get outside them very easily

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
probably the same amount of times that hoppa and foran have allowed an overlap forcing him to come off his wing
If he knew what he was doing, he could still come in when there’s an overlap and he’d actually stop some tries.
He comes in to “no mans land” between attackers instead of picking up an inside player and allowing our defense to slide behind him.
Elmasri made a career out of coming up and in and never got owned like this ****.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Missed the whole first half I was fishing can someone give me a run down? And have they said anything about mbye?

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's true we did . Pay should have noted that earlier sign and cleaned out certain first grade players
55% possession in the first half and still only 6 points in front. Makes you wonder what Wests will do to us if they get a fair share of possession in the second half.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Missed the whole first half I was fishing can someone give me a run down? And have they said anything about mbye?
We are up by 6, other teams except Parra would be up by 20+.

But we are having a fair crack at them.

Mbye might as well just swap teams at HT

Status
Not open for further replies.