Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not kid ourselves if we play like we did this weekend against the Storm they will put fifty on us.
I was as proud as anyone for the spirit shown but that's all that got us home. We were awful for most of the game and most sides would have punished us severely. I'm still shocked at how we won, but we did.
We need to get rid of our poor handling, discipline and missed tackles to have any chance of winning. We are capable of upsetting the storm but have to play a near perfect game.

C'mon Dogs!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are pointing out one game..... 16 errors from Lewis this year.. pretty shit.. he better be a good defender if he averages 2 errors a game.. he's got to defend his fuck ups
Go and watch previous games , his kicking game which you are frothing over was non existent.
He had defensive issues from game one.
Lewis is not ricks and diamonds too but in 17 games he has won ya games and that’s a fact , what has cogger done other than get steam rolled in defence and letting opposition score try’s.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go and watch previous games , his kicking game which you are frothing over was non existent.
He had defensive issues from game one.
Lewis is not ricks and diamonds too but in 17 games he has won ya games and that’s a fact , what has cogger done other than get steam rolled in defence and letting opposition score try’s.
I think you need to go back and watch those, considering you are in the small minority that can't see Lewis is struggling as a half this year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you need to go back and watch those, considering you are in the small minority that can't see Lewis is struggling as a half this year.
I was in minority when I saw what a disaster it was to sign lichaa over Ennis and then again a minority when we let go cook.

So I am ok being in the minority cos I am a better judge of players performance as my posting history is a proof of that.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was in minority when I saw what a disaster it was to sign lichaa over Ennis and then again a minority when we let go cook.

So I am ok being in the minority cos I am a better judge of players performance as my posting history is a proof of that.
Good to see that you don't hold on to things..... Do you still celebrate your under 9 grand final win?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see that you don't hold on to things..... Do you still celebrate your under 9 grand final win?
I have been posting here for almost a decade and I have a great memory specially when people try to redicule my posts and they debate me for months over a single topic and at the end with time my point is proven correct.

Haha

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Storm not playing all that well hoping we cause an upset

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been posting here for almost a decade and I have a great memory specially when people try to redicule my posts and they debate me for months over a single topic and at the end with time my point is proven correct.

Haha
Im sure you've never been wrong.. congratulations for being so awesome ...

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

If you were referring to Cricket, than maybe

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i can see you joined in 2016.

The references i am making is before your time so yeah. lol
So in 2015 you had micks dick deeper down your throat than Lewis' in 2019?

Am i missing something?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am i right in saying we’ve only had one night game all year
Every other game has been in the day
Need to throw the ball around and bank on some offloads with meaney actually being there to support

Status
Not open for further replies.