Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next try wins this game. We cannot claw back from 24, or if we can't score and convert the next 2.

Sounds like Ciraldo gave RFM an earfull at half time "middles talked up needing to improve this game are yet to show it"

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont think it matters who is coaching this rabble,we have changed coaching staff,strength and conditioning staff,physio's,dietitians and even the fucken toilet cleaners but nothing has really changed in ten odd years. We dont run hard,we dont tackle hard,we have zero idea in attack and no idea what the meaning of defence is. Ive been a doggies supporter for 45 years but im at the point of no return with this shit show its not good for my health!
Like I've been saying for years now, we ain't going to be a good team until we have a good halfback & fullback. Right now we have the worst at both positions in the NRL. We have too much dead wood at our club.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone one who thought the warriors were going to lose after sauong the refs are cheating ***** have rocks in thier heads

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm starting to blame ciraldo. Light a fire under their ass, drop plodders and make Burton get involved send the water boy down to kick him up the ass