Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What now we’re going to go beat tits next weak. The bye comes then we will come out and roosters will feed us I bet

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haze needs to go sign up for dancing with the stars. Bloke can’t do anything from the back, he tried hard at the start of the season but his insecurities have taken over and he’s rubbish.
forwards are not tackling low, 3 in the tackle all tackle high, king isn’t bending the line, maybe injured but hey, Josh’s kicking was useless in the first half. Can’t understand why pele doesn’t start just to start…….absolutely no point in ocks, he’s can’t run doesn’t run and adds nothing. I don’t understand his inclusion, our forwards are not making meters, we have no forwards that take control and just fucking run. The most disappointing first half, we look useless

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're full of dumb players. We finally got into good field position, winning the arm wrestle, mahoney kicks the ball dead. They were in no position to give it to the halves to kick. RFM he's trying hard, comes out of the lines, gets stepped. He is done. Dumb dumb team

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half time report.

Positives.
Kiraz is leading all comers in yardage.
The penalty count is even.

Negatives.
If Kiraz has half a brain he's looking around and thinking I deserve better than this.
Cummins will see the penalty count and think - got the second half to sort this out.
how can you have a positive? this is fucking disgraceful

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not a cool comment, even as a joke!
I agree but mate deadset I’m on the edge. I wouldn’t wish stabbed but I deadset would shake the man’s hand that breaks this corrupt Fucking germs jaw

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey Gus....we need some more 2nd rowers.
Don't worry about the front row...we have TPJ the cuck!