Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Papali, no arms, shoulder into the head, Doorey in disney land - send off.
Some random GC cnt, no arms, shoulder into the head of Wakeham after he passed the ball, sore jaw but ok - penalty.

The NRL is a basket case.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope all you delusional fuckers that think DWZ is a fullback is laughable. Even if Meaney isn't in the team DWZ still isn't our best option at fullback.
I’ll disagree with all and believe when Allen is back he should be FB. Seems safe under a high ball and has good hands. Lacks Meaneys pace but that’s not the be all and end all.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Eliott should get a stint in reggies after today...too many errors and missed tackles from him.

Katoa had his customary forward pass in an attacking position f###ing up our momentum, ran out of dummy half maybe twice the entire game...defensively poor.

Schoupp held his own, nice debut..strong defensively.

Thompson had a blinder and Averillo showed some capability out there...

DWZ through everything at them as usual

Good to see Waddell and Napa fire up and show some passion today..

We were competitive and I think we are gradually getting better, crossing the chalk more these days and defensively a little better...still gave away 30pts though.
well said

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously that missed tackle by Kotoa & Elliott says it all.
A slight chance to still pinch the game and those two useless prices just give it away.
Kotoa is a useless pustule and three glaring defensive effectively gave the game to Gold Coast.
I just had to google what a pustule is as I thought it might have been a typo. I now agree with you and have now learnt something new. Cheers.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We're stuck with him for the next 2 years anyway. Let me remind you that Flanagan won a comp with Townsend at halfback. TOWNSEND!
Yeah but he had plenty of other good players and the squad was on peptides .. bit of a hollow premiership. I’d rather be over the cap then take the gear..

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have been "WillieMasonFan" since 2007 but want to change my Kennel name to "Trent_Barrett's_Personal_Cocksucker", effective immediately. Can someone help me out with how I do this, I can't seem to find the menu option to allow me change my username?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
12000 msg and u dribble shit
It isn't shit it's true... All you pelicans can't see that DWZ isn't a fullback is astounding... What's been our clubs biggest issue of late ? Development and quality coaching is the answer, so why the fuck do we deem in necessary to try strengthen one position to weaken another ? We have not had a genuine fullback since Barba... We have constantly persisted and given opportunity to shit stop gaps like Hoppa and DWZ, enablers like you who support him are why we are in the position we are in...

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
Refereeing and lack of refereeing aside, the game was lost through poor defence. Shoupp looked comfortable. He defended well and looks like he's worth giving more opportunities this year. Thommo continues to rip in; he plays with good energy and intensity. Be good to have two or more forwards with the same intensity and a bit more size. It was probably the most entertaining they've played all year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’ll disagree with all and believe when Allen is back he should be FB. Seems safe under a high ball and has good hands. Lacks Meaneys pace but that’s not the be all and end all.
Allan is better than DWZ but that's not hard... But after all we are so lucky to have the NZ caption and fullback and QLD fullback lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah but he had plenty of other good players and the squad was on peptides .. bit of a hollow premiership. I’d rather be over the cap then take the gear..
You keep telling yourself it was a hollow premiership, whatever makes you happy. Straight up delusional stuff. Who recruited the good players???

Who signed the senior players so guys like Bird & Holmes could reach their potential in a winning environment??

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just had to google what a pustule is as I thought it might have been a typo. I now agree with you and have now learnt something new. Cheers.
Yeah I did have to edit that post as I typed while angry.

That missed tackle, those two useless fucks, made my blood boil.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many times today did you see the dummy half pass it to a guy standing flat not expecting the ball

FFS
How many times was the entire team just standing there not moving? How do they possibly expect to make any ground without taking the ball on the run? Seriously juniors stuff.