Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Avarillo is laughable in defense. 3 of the 4 trues scored because he is tackling someone he did not need to & leaving his man unmarked. Move kiraz to the centre.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Potter come out in the press conference name the flops, JuNK etc not first grade standard. We need rep players full on Ricky Stuart style clean out like he did at Parra, he just bagged the fuck out of the players in the press conferences.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not watching next week. Nothing to look forward too. Our season is officially over.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This puts to rest the concept that Barrett had lost the players. They are playing with less heart than a busted feather pillow. Question now is how bad does it now get before it stops and maybe starts to improve?
It gets worse until players get tapped on the shoulder by Gus and realise they need to put in if they want a contract somewhere else. Then we win a few games until they sign up at a new club.. we go back to sh1t until they leave

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are going to need to get used to this crap for the foreseeable future too.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well knockonbor isn’t an nrl wingers arsehole JMK isn’t a hookers arsehole Dufty isn’t a fullbacks arsehole flange isn’t a halfbacks arsehole and Jackson isn’t a captain’s arsehole. Hang your heads in shame you pathetic cahunts.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I been saying and I’ll stick to it. We have hardly any talent and need to have more effort players. These lot have little interest in the club ot jersey

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 3 games in a row we played under 10 tackles in the opposition half, that stat is the most worrying

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Potts HT talk.
- Vaughan, Dufty, JMK, Stimson, Thompson, Warrington is nice. Good pubs, relaxed town.
- Flanno, Avo, look - no shame in playing for Mounties. They're a good team
- Burton, TPJ, RMK - sorry boys, hard to look good when...
- Rest of u better up your game or you'll be joining Flanno
- Jackson, it would be best for the team if you got yourself sent for telling the ref to stop being such a one sided cnt. Then I expect u to repeat same in the post match interview.

Did I miss anything?
Who is RMK? Raymond Marshall King?