Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it's survived six years of no finals and five wins in two seasons, it will survive another loss. Unfortunately we're all used to it by now..
Imagine someone came up to you in 2016 and said this is the last time your team will be playing finals footy till at least 2023-2024. What would you say to them? You’d laugh in their face and tell them to piss off. Well we’re here

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine someone came up to you in 2016 and said this is the last time your team will be playing finals footy till at least 2023-2024. What would you say to them? You’d laugh in their face and tell them to piss off. Well we’re here
Especially when for 30 years we'd made the finals the majority of the time with the exception of a few down years. Back then our rebuilds would rarely take longer than a year or two.

As long as the right coach takes over hopefully we end the finals drought next year.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With everything we have been through The last 5 years I think the club should open the bar for us at Canterbury leagues for 3 hours say 5pm-8pm on a Friday and just say rip in boys & girls on us.
Best idea ever

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And that as a result your alchohol intake will increase as a result lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Especially when for 30 years we'd made the finals the majority of the time with the exception of a few down years. Back then our rebuilds would rarely take longer than a year or two.

As long as the right coach takes over hopefully we end the finals drought next year.
I’m sick and tired of my son crying every weekend after a loss mate. I keep telling him “next year” every bloody year.