Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barrett versus O'Brien interesting.
If we beat the Roosters we can beat this lot who leaked like a siv last week.
They have a couple back from injury but the Dogs should be battle hard.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
In all seriousness.. How the fuck did we beat roosters?
every team can fluke a win here and there (saying that surprised we even did that). They were struggling a bit too going into that game. We're favourites this week lol.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great surprise to see RFM on the extended bench . . . No surprise to see Baz hasn't replaced some if the dead wood, he just seems unwilling to do so, I doubt it will make much difference but at least next week at least ,we have more players to choose from. He really will have no one to blame but himself when he gets the arse

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just looked at Jake Avo’s stats at centre and I must say… they’re putrid! Time for a spell in reserve grade.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Incredible hey.! And to think there tries we’re off bullshit lead up calls etc.
ROFL yeah defence, defence, defence, then in attack coast to coast, go right then compact the defence then go left super quick to Addo one one one.
Flanagan has gotta take charge in this with plenty of oblong grubbers.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I booked magic round months ago, my mate is a knights fan also going. I fully expect to be doing a shoey from his shoe.

We’re fucking diabolical and I expect them to click before us.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get beat by the Knights for ANY reason then Barrett has the hide to pick the same team again next week there should be riots at Belmore til he's sacked immediately.

Can't motivate, can't coach tactics, can't even pick a f..king good team. Can't even pick a good team of assistant coaches and trainers. C..t is f..king useless.

Does he even watch our games and actually understand WTF is happening ? If so why the f..k does he keep picking human ragdoll Averillo in firsts along with Waddell, JMK, Naden and even Thompson. Does he understand Naden can't play wing because he can't f..king catch bombs ?

Every time Ava gets a few minutes he bends the line. He needs MORE minutes actually not less but he gets dropped every second week while Thompson makes no impact at all in attack or defence. LOL

I give up. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe our few good players give up too because they know the coach knows f..king nothing.

He has to be a dumb brunette. What other explanation can there be ?

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we get beat by the Knights for ANY reason then Barrett has the hide to pick the same team again next week there should be riots at Belmore til he's sacked immediately.

Can't motivate, can't coach tactics, can't even pick a f..king good team. Can't even pick a good team of assistant coaches and trainers. C..t is f..king useless.

Does he even watch our games and actually understand WTF is happening ? If so why the f..k does he keep picking human ragdoll Averillo in firsts along with Waddell, JMK, Naden and even Thompson. Does he understand Naden can't play wing because he can't f..king catch bombs ?

Every time Ava gets a few minutes he bends the line. He needs MORE minutes actually not less but he gets dropped every second week while Thompson makes no impact at all in attack or defence. LOL

I give up. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe our few good players give up too because they know the coach knows f..king nothing.

He has to be a dumb brunette. What other explanation can there be ?
we were flat last week, we were coming off a huge emotional win. Thats not an excuse but i think that is the reason.
If we dont win on friday night then there will me mass changes