Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No idea....I recon Martin is only going to get the last 10 mins aswell.
Swear to fuck I'll mangle the ****. Bad enough that I brought Martin into my SC team a week before he got dropped, can't cop junk minutes now also lolm

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't give a fuck who wins the election , only care if the Dogs win lol
Always look forward to your posts assasin I’m pationate about the dogs as much as you but I spread the passion a bit more towards politics there’s no off season in politics it’s ongoing

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Chris Smith is starting with Fualalo to bench as the only change.
Smith is meh and doesn't deserve a starting spot imo. Last week he took chances away from us.

But. . Silver lining. Bringing Ogden and Fualalo on at the same time could swing the momentum or keep it in our favour.

But. . Pay will likely gas Tolman until he misses crucial tackles then bring on Sue who will drop the ball or give a penalty

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bench looks better. Would still rather Jacko at 13, Martin on edge and Renouf in the 17.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Smith is meh and doesn't deserve a starting spot imo. Last week he took chances away from us.

But. . Silver lining. Bringing Ogden and Fualalo on at the same time could swing the momentum or keep it in our favour.

But. . Pay will likely gas Tolman until he misses crucial tackles then bring on Sue who will drop the ball or give a penalty
If Tolman plays the entire half again my tv is getting a foot through it.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If Tolman plays the entire half again my tv is getting a foot through it.
Subs are going to be pretty important today with Peachey coming off the bench and its pretty much a guarantee that Pay will toss up some head scratchers.. and some tv breakers

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no excuses for the forwards when we have 4 on the bench, every one of them should be running through brick walls today and wacking in defence. If your tired theres someone on the bench ready to take your place

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a feeling we'll win. The Titans are a mess also and Brennan is as clueless as Pay.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Subs are going to be pretty important today with Peachey coming off the bench and its pretty much a guarantee that Pay will toss up some head scratchers.. and some tv breakers
I bet Pay uses the bench the same way as he has for the whole year and won’t use Martin till the final 10. He has no flexibility or feel for the game with his rotations.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling we'll win. The Titans are a mess also and Brennan is as clueless as Pay.
The problem will be if the Titans get a lead because we will struggle to claw it back.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
How is it that this fuckwit Hodges won a boxing match and yet he’s the ones that speaks likes he’s got a brain injury. FMD

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I bet Pay uses the bench the same way as he has for the whole year and won’t use Martin till the final 10. He has no flexibility or feel for the game with his rotations.
If Martin doesn't come on during the first half then Pay needs to be admitted.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It's ok because I have struck a pre-emptive blow today by drinking alcohol BEFORE we are 12 or 16 points down.