Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a shit excuse though. If he needs a rest then you don't play him at all.
No it isn't. Playing two games in 4 days is hard end of story. If he feels he can still add something from the bench then so be it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Bennet or Bellamy start players from the bench who played 4 days prior to playing, no one bats an eyelid. But in TK every one is up in arms lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No it isn't. Playing two games in 4 days is hard end of story. If he feels he can still add something from the bench then so be it.
Whats an extra 30 minutes on the bench going to do for recovery? Absolutely nothing. If he needs a rest then don't play him. Starting Eastwood is fucking ridiculous.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's the point of having 3 second rowers sharing one position? Jackson plays the full 80 and so he should, but Eastwood should be dropped and Elliot should be starting week in week out with RFM occupying a spot on the bench.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats an extra 30 minutes on the bench going to do for recovery? Absolutely nothing. If he needs a rest then don't play him. Starting Eastwood is fucking ridiculous.
No it isn't. He played on Sunday and is now backing up on thursday. The coach still thinks he can add something from the bench well so be it, not really that hard tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No it isn't. He played on Sunday and is now backing up on thursday. The coach still thinks he can add something from the bench well so be it, not really that hard tbh.
If he's fit enough to play then he should start. Simple as that.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just looks like people want to moan about something imo.

A player played on SUNDAY and is now starting from the bench 4 days latter, which LOTS Of coache's do after a player backs up. No biggie. Now if fat so starts next week week, we'll then yes cry away but he's backing up nothing to see here

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
OK, I'm feeling good about this game so I put my $$ on the line. $25 on Mbye first tryscorer @ 20 - 1 and another $25 on our boys 13+ at $3.10. Go boys!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol yeah playing two games starting in 5 days is "as simple as that"lol.
Yes it's simple. He is our best option on the left edge, he is full of confidence and is coming off the back of 2 good performances. If he is fit then you start him, if not then you don't play him at all. Sitting him on the bench for 30 minutes to start the game isn't going to do shit for his recovery.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes it's simple. He is our best option on the left edge, he is full of confidence and is coming off the back of 2 good performances. If he is fit then you start him, if not then you don't play him at all. Sitting him on the bench for 30 minutes to start the game isn't going to do shit for his recovery.
Blah blah and just played a game on Sunday. He is resting him and hoping the others can do the job, if not he will put him on. No biggie, Bennet and Bellamy have done the same with players who have backed up. Actually sometimes they have not played them at all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Blah blah and just played a game on Sunday. He is resting him and hoping the others can do the job, if not he will put him on. No biggie, Bennet and Bellamy have done the same with players who have backed up. Actually sometimes they have not played them at all.
If he needs a rest then don't play him.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The number Moses and frawley have on their backs is irrelevant. They will play like they played last week.
I'm assuming Elliot has been named on the bench due to his rep duties. If he pulls up fine, he should be promoted to the run on side.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't get the uproar. 6 or 7 doesn't matter one plays left the other plays right, with fat wood well Elliot played on Sunday SO he's probably getting some sort of rest.
My Warriors mates were emailing 'why didn't Beastwood make the Kiwis '

Obviously don't watch his club form

I replied 'his name is Driftwood' and you can have him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
OK, I'm feeling good about this game so I put my $$ on the line. $25 on Mbye first tryscorer @ 20 - 1 and another $25 on our boys 13+ at $3.10. Go boys!
13 plus my bet too [emoji1474]

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
im thinking no we wont end up playing mbye at 7 (God help us) and Frawley at 6 (untried at FG level at 6) in a game we must win to stay in the 8. Its a gee up.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinking no we wont end up playing mbye at 7 (God help us) and Frawley at 6 (untried at FG level at 6) in a game we must win to stay in the 8. Its a gee up.
I don't think it's a gee up - I think Jackson defending next to frawley is a positive and not changing the defensive structure to much on the other side

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We don't even play with a traditional 6 or 7 so it doesn't even matter for us at this stage. Moses played more of a halfback role when Reynolds came off last week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.