Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood was named at 12 last week and shifted to the bench before kick off so fingers crossed the same thing happens, and continues to happen for the remainder of the season
Hopefully Des just cuts the crap and names him at 12.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this line up is a stitch up?
In what 'factual' reality is frawley a 5/8 and Moses a 7?
It's just left and right these days lets not make out that the number they wear is gonna make some huge difference.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's just left and right these days lets not make out that the number they wear is gonna make some huge difference.
I don't like it. And with us it does change the way our players play. So it is a major issue

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTF... are you serious???.... It is going to have a massive different.... on my OCD...

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des Hasler are you just genuinely stupid. Why the actual hell is Mybe at 7 and Frawley at 6?? Eastwood is a fat FUCK that would have been dropped in round 2 by any other coach.
Chill dude. 6 or 7 won't change how they play. Mbye left side and Frawley right. Eastwood was named in 12 last game but starred on the bench so could happen again although Elliot is coming off a Sunday game so might need to start from bench.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. Can't believe people still don't realise this. Like if a centre wears 3 of 4 or a second rower 11 or 12.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood will go bench and Elliot will start
Calm your tities down
Frawley plays right side and Moses left
Frawley will predom be first receiver regardless of number on the jersey

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. Can't believe people still don't realise this. Like if a centre wears 3 of 4 or a second rower 11 or 12.
One may get a little bit more ball but thats the only difference. Thurston played in the 6 for the cowboys for years

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even though there is no difference between 6 and 7 these days, the OCD in me annoys me greatly that Frawley is at 6 and Mbye is at 7.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol at people whinging at why mbye is in the 7 and frawley 6. This isnt the 1980s were we had true 6s and 7s. These days its just a number. Each one plays on 1 side. RARELY do you see them both on the same side.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't get the uproar. 6 or 7 doesn't matter one plays left the other plays right, with fat wood well Elliot played on Sunday SO he's probably getting some sort of rest.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
but i agree with elliot should be starting. WTF is des doing

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is fucking classic, so bloody stubborn. The whole 6/7 thing as others point out above really means nothing, just classic he had to keep his mbye in 7 though lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
but i agree with elliot should be starting. WTF is des doing
Probably because he played on Sunday, so he's probably giving him a rest. A three day turn around isn't ideal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably because he played on Sunday, so he's probably giving him a rest. A three day turn around isn't ideal.
That's a shit excuse though. If he needs a rest then you don't play him at all.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des clearly has a secret account on here ,week after week selects what blind Freddy wouldn't select to piss everyone off

Status
Not open for further replies.