Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay is gone and there is always a bounce back factor when the coach is sacked.

Unfortunately I don't see much difference with the team that Georgalis has picked.

Hoping maybe tactics and systems improve.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, off-topic and I should have started another thread but, though he's not much of a halfback or five-eighth could Lewis make a good lock if he beefed up a bit or hooker, his defence is still pretty good and he still has a reasonable kicking game?
Opinions.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys, off-topic and I should have started another thread but, though he's not much of a halfback or five-eighth could Lewis make a good lock if he beefed up a bit or hooker, his defence is still pretty good and he still has a reasonable kicking game?
Opinions.
He should not be in first grade full stop

In any position, hes not a first grader

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay is gone and there is always a bounce back factor when the coach is sacked.

Unfortunately I don't see much difference with the team that Georgalis has picked.

Hoping maybe tactics and systems improve.
I’m just looking forward to better shape in attack

Defence

Working the interchange

Hopefully no Tolman on 4

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see Pay gone
You won’t get any whingeing and tantrums out of me cuzzy bro. I don’t agree but the show must go on and the club will get my support. Take note.

Have you applied for the coaching gig yet?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m just looking forward to better shape in attack

Defence

Working the interchange

Hopefully no Tolman on 4
I am hoping that they show the commitment they showed in the back end of last year.

The names on the team sheet are the same but the commitment has been lacking, something has desperately gone wrong at the club this year.

Hoping for a change in fortunes but not expecting it unfortunately.

Last edited:

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Lewis has the potential to be a lock but it would take a lot of work in the gym and plenty of protein powder.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You won’t get any whingeing and tantrums out of me cuzzy bro. I don’t agree but the show must go on and the club will get my support. Take note.

Have you applied for the coaching gig yet?
Good to see the horse hasn’t bolted with the jockey cuzzy

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He should not be in first grade full stop

In any position, hes not a first grader
Mate that much is obvious no matter how blind some people are here that continue to support him. I think they do it just cause they like an argument. I don’t think Wakeham made the most of his opportunity though so can’t do much there besides hope he has worked on his game.... unless Averillo goes to 6 and Foran to 7 as I suggested before.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate that much is obvious no matter how blind some people are here that continue to support him. I think they do it just cause they like an argument. I don’t think Wakeham made the most of his opportunity though so can’t do much there besides hope he has worked on his game.... unless Averillo goes to 6 and Foran to 7 as I suggested before.
Agree

Either wakeham needs more time in reserves or we release him.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he picks Lewis at halfback he needs to follow pay out the door
Lol I would have agreed 3 weeks ago but let’s face it wakeham isn’t our saving grace the two are on par we need to buy a 7 badly

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No

Lewis is fucking shit
I was trying to be nice lol. They both look shite to me, but i get it that people are sick of seeing Lewis. I'm over the season so I couldn't give a shit at this point.

I will only watch the games to see Thompson, and only come on here for signing gossip lol.