Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I hate this bullsiht talking it up in the offseason. You know: the whole "dogs of war", "training the house down" and "culture" crap.

One swallow does not make a summer, and therefore I am not interested in saying our season is over already, but if you don't think there aren't some serious issues, you should be off to SpecSavers.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
id be upset going to the ground for free and watching that first half

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We honestly haven't played poorly; we have been completely outmuscled but the Warriors are capable of doing this to most teams. Just look at how powerful the Warriors are; when they turn up like this they are world-beaters.
What a pathetic excuse. So if the opposition turn up we just say “oh well”

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the first game of the year or the last game where we are already out of finals contention???? Because we are playing like a bunch of RESERVE graders with no motivation at all ...!!! PRETENDERS again!!!

GC8

Waterboy
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The warriors are to BIG to strong to fast to good

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dylan Napa 23 mins 4 runs 34 m 13 tackles missed 2. I would have thought he would have been keen to have a big game after all he put us through in the off-season. I guess I was wrong.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichhaaaaa is the worse player ever.
I think Foran is actually ok considering. Forced a line drop out butMontoya the kook drop it.
We'll NEVER play semi's with Lichaa in the team. Mark my words on that. Anyone who disagrees is absolutely fucking clueless.
The Madness LOLLOOL
The fact that this is Lichaa's 5th season at starting 9 just says it all.
Lichaa is awful, the worst starting 9 in the NRL.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely every positional and tactical decision made by Pay was shown up in 40 minutes. Disgraceful back row and back line selections and then compounds it with fucking around right vs left side. 3 up work to one side 10m from the sideline then shift opposite way with left side playing out the back and right side playing up in the line is so fucking predictable

Came here to say exactly this. We are in for a very long and painful year.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if we had Bellamy or Bennett coaching this side we would still have no clue on how to play!!!! PATHETIC!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have we learned nothing from the trials? We scorde all our points with JMK on the field, not Lichaa.

Our service from dummy half is so damn slow by the time Lichaa passes it defence is on us, or our forwards are flat footed. It's also why our backs aren't getting any space because our halves are getting the ball flat and late.

Get JMK on, fuck Lichaa off, and we'll start seeing the team moving.

Lichaa with the 3rd slowest play the ball of all our players... piss him off.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We honestly haven't played poorly; we have been completely outmuscled but the Warriors are capable of doing this to most teams. Just look at how powerful the Warriors are; when they turn up like this they are world-beaters.
our defense has been dog shit and our kicking has been worse, we are playing shit

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We can only get better right??? Fuck me dead. Waited months for this.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I appreciate we are all emotional fans, but its pretty much you and Mr I as the sole holdouts in the "refs are fucking us" camp. The rest of us seems to be seeing it for what it is.
So you think the referees made the correct decision there? You must be blind.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe I put some money on us NOT top get the spoon paying at 52 to 1 HAHAHA the jokes on me isn't it !!!! I even put some money o us to the WIN the the premiership HAHAHA again the jokes on me!!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We told some so
Montoya will never be a fgrader let alone a fg centre

Imagine Latrell Mitchell
James Roberts
Inglis

He let Keiraghan waltz passed him