Roosters hit by email smear campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyco

Waterboy
Reaction score
K E said:
Boo who!

They get an e-mail going around about them.

We get called rapists.

Which is worse?
So two wrongs - people have a hidden agenda to stick it to the more successful clubs - and one goose has written something which is packed full of liars about the Roosters.

It only takes on email to travel..but like your club we are going to be targets for abuse by jealous people...

The morining of the player being thrown out of a club was in camp - all players were (first graders). So work out how much truth is in the email...did they mention a anme.

We all know we will lose players again next year - just like you...and let me remind you - some call us Rorters...who wa over $100,000 over the salary cap - but I understand why

Your club has gone through some terrible times but your supporters and administrators shouldn't take the blame for it - blame it on the players..

Last edited by a moderator:

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
if this letter thing is true....i wouldnt b surprised if it was Chris walker that was involved with sumfin.he bets against his team 2 win money!!he did it wen he played 4 souths.he betted against souths a few times n he got busted 4 it.Chris is greedy!if he wanted more money then he wount stop.so he could b d player thats in strife wit the club.buh i really dun fink da bulldogs woudl even consider him cumin ova2 belmore.if Chris walker aint happy hell walk out on the roosters.jst lyk he did wit souths.he blamed souths 4 him not gettin selected in the QLD origin team,yet Bryan Fletcher was playing 4 the same club the same time he was n he got selected 4 the origin n Australia.so go figure.Chris walker will deffintitly b involved wit sumfin in da letter if its true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.