Roosters hit by email smear campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
hmmm pretty interesting. i heard there was definately a high profile player cheating on a teammates partner a few weeks back. the email migth have some truth to it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The cheating rumour has been around since well before this year. It was around in gf week last year and I heard it at least once more during the season last year.

Personally I think no one would have a clue whats going on without being a player or someone closely involved with the roosters playing group.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Minichello, Craig Wing & Tupou are the only 3 Roosters I would seriously like to see at our club!

Unfortunately the culprit (if indeed there IS a culprit here!)...Wouldn't be Tupou or Wing, one wouldn't think...So, not to propagate a nasty rumour about the Roosters or anything (Cough!!...Spultter...Snort!!!!...) - I feel like Mini tonight, like Mini tonight - MINI TONIGHT!!!! :D

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a simaler rumour hit the cricket world wit michel slater and adam gilchrest a few years ago, maybe its just the same rumour just names changed, though i have heard the one a few years ago that a famous now recently retired rooster 5/8 was sleeping with a lower grade roosters players wife and rhis lower grade player went to gould and said either he go's or i go, and guess what, the lower grades player was next seen out bush, that comes from a former rooster who enjoyed his game against the knights on the weekend.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The letter makes alot of allegations without really naming anyone.

A mate who follows the Roosters sent me the email and it seems to poke alot of crap at ricketson.

Kopite King

Kopite
Reaction score
Oh please.

You see articles and emails about players cheating on with teamates wife and you see gossips about 7 players going to the brothel for good luck.

Believe me, this is nothing but all bull****.

D

Danish

I thought it named them? Cause i know the players the rumour is about. Its bull****, (i've asked a few players i know myself), but i know who they are talking about

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
What a load of crap.
Im just glad its got nothing to do with the Dogs.

F

Forum Idiot

Chris Harding said:
SBW - how would we fit anyone in under the cap??
Yeah but if the player is "on his last legs" with management he may not have alot of bargaining power elsewhere , he may just be after match payments which don't come under the cap.

F

Forum Idiot

Dog-E said:
Minichello, Craig Wing & Tupou are the only 3 Roosters I would seriously like to see at our club!

Unfortunately the culprit (if indeed there IS a culprit here!)...Wouldn't be Tupou or Wing, one wouldn't think...So, not to propagate a nasty rumour about the Roosters or anything (Cough!!...Spultter...Snort!!!!...) - I feel like Mini tonight, like Mini tonight - MINI TONIGHT!!!! :D
Fitzgibbon is another one id like to see at Canterbury , but i doubt he would be involved.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
in my version it names the player on his last legs

it also says the wayne carey type person was one of two players involved in an altercation pre season

and it doesnt name the player who was kicked out of the club in the cross with two cheerleaders before the Tigers game

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah if anyones read it why cant you just say who the player who could be going to canterbury was rumoured to be in the fake letter

everyone knows that its a fake

so who is it?

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I pretty sure who was involved in the affair thingo. And i could guess who got kicked out of the cross. I'm thinking a certain young italian male who thinks he is popular with the ladies.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
because its bull**** so you shouldn't worry who was named

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
I pretty sure who was involved in the affair thingo. And i could guess who got kicked out of the cross. I'm thinking a certain young italian male who thinks he is popular with the ladies.
im thinking of two queenslanders

Status
Not open for further replies.