Social Media Rooster problems

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you blame him lol?

Many a sensible poster has gone troppo on TK over dealing with oddballs and fringe society dwellers hell bent on disrupting the joint.
I didn't mind him sticking up for Elliot or Flanagan it was the posts that he started that were just to create division/arguments. Like the one about the Fat Mahoney we had, and how he was one of the dogs worst players. I think he also started one about how the Dogs will not be taken seriously until we have a team in the WNRL. I am sure there are many more I have just chosen to forget them. He was simply trying to see how many posts he could get, that was his only objective.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn't mind him sticking up for Elliot or Flanagan it was the posts that he started that were just to create division/arguments. Like the one about the Fat Mahoney we had, and how he was one of the dogs worst players. I think he also started one about how the Dogs will not be taken seriously until we have a team in the WNRL. I am sure there are many more I have just chosen to forget them. He was simply trying to see how many posts he could get, that was his only objective.
The one about how Bulldogs should envy Wests Tigers was a good one lol

(Was only joking about us all going troppo) :grinning:

I think we all agree it got a little bit outa hand. Probably even The Gun.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters are ripe for the taking. We need to be up for it and need the win.
I'm worried. I think they will play heaps better without Cheese and Radley. Hopefully our boys are switched on.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im friends with everyone bro. Who said im talking about you.??? TBH, i think it was a bit much to report me for calling out the truth - especially in a game day thread from months ago. When do you reckon TPJ is gunna tell Freddy that he doesn't want to play prop and refuse to go on the field? lol
My bro Malla is a female lol just a heads up

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I'm worried. I think they will play heaps better without Cheese and Radley. Hopefully our boys are switched on.
Hopefully the roosters are still switched off lol.
We have a habit of playing good teams not playing well back into form

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saw a good 4 Corners show about coke in Oz. It came up on my YouTube feed lol. One dealer dude was showing how he makes fake shit “to sell to people I don’t know”. Nice eh? Anyway he crushed up some panadol and sprayed deodorant on it to get the cake crumb texture. That’d be mad aye, snortin that shit.
That came up on my feed and I watched it too lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No wonder so many females on here don't post as such.

Only a few are silly enough ;)

(Dont know Malla btw or if true :grinning: