Social Media Rooster problems

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I wouldn't want Cheese now even for cheap. He's gone f..king moldy. He wasn't interested in us before. Now he's not what we need any ANY price. Plus he's a stupid f..kwit clown who would get on anyone's nerves even the coach. Not good for team harmony
Nothing worse than cheese that has gone off - needs to be binned

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunno, it's a problem when it's $350 for a bag of glucose powder and ketamine
Saw a good 4 Corners show about coke in Oz. It came up on my YouTube feed lol. One dealer dude was showing how he makes fake shit “to sell to people I don’t know”. Nice eh? Anyway he crushed up some panadol and sprayed deodorant on it to get the cake crumb texture. That’d be mad aye, snortin that shit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Saw a good 4 Corners show about coke in Oz. It came up on my YouTube feed lol. One dealer dude was showing how he makes fake shit “to sell to people I don’t know”. Nice eh? Anyway he crushed up some panadol and sprayed deodorant on it to get the cake crumb texture. That’d be mad aye, snortin that shit.
Saw that too. Wow. Could be snortin anything.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said this before in another post, as utility half he seemed to be quite genuine. And I honestly think deep down himself, he doesn’t really support Elliot or Flanagan, I think he did it to trigger the kennel community. Why?! Maybe he had enough of our down years and posters turning on each other he didn’t give a fuck anymore. That’s my take.
Might have just done it for the same reason as most trolls do? To Entertain themselves.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd wager a very high % of the coke dealt in Australia today has been stepped on to some extent but that's just fucking nasty.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw that too. Wow. Could be snortin anything.
Yeah well tbph, even “real” drugs are worse than that. Like meth, if you know what goes into making that… yikes! Cocaine for the supposed natural drug is processed using diesel among other tasty stuff.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd wager a very high % of the coke dealt in Australia today has been stepped on to some extent but that's just fucking nasty.
It’d be pretty common I reckon. This person obviously didn’t care to sell the stuff to strangers and I’d suggest he wouldn’t be alone. As I just said in another comment most narcotics contain bad shit, but at least they’ll get you high.

Malla

Reaction score
Utility half / Flanagun has been around forever. I reckon he still lurking around just trying to sort out which marginalised player is he gunna support. Any non football post, the bro seemed intelligent AF. Just a dumb **** when it came to football matters. I hope he is around and re-emerges soon. The other fella can EAD
Hahahahahahahahaha

Malla

Reaction score
I never understand a man making up a story about another man. That’s some real bitch shit. Sounds like our own Kennel gossip columnist who has disappeared back into his hole. I’m sure he’s lurking in the shadows with a different name lol
Hahahahahaha are we best friends?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah well tbph, even “real” drugs are worse than that. Like meth, if you know what goes into making that… yikes! Cocaine for the supposed natural drug is processed using diesel among other tasty stuff.
Processed using fuel and cement. It's pretty crazy that a combination like that can make something so tasty

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How come everyone can't wait to share their rack but nobody shares their weed?
The only time I've ever noticed anyone wants to share their weed is when they're a fortnight from payday, down to their last 5 cones and they know you'll have weed between now and when they'll get some again because you ration it.

Back when I smoked I knew a fellow who'd bring his last handful of cones over and insist you smoke some, then come over every day for the next 12 days and want to bludge a few cones in return for the three he gave you.

This particular dickhead that used to do this liked to also leave the house shouting loudly about the fact that you were a selfish **** for not sharing your smoko if you refused him. Had one of my mates fobbed in to the police either by a neighbour or as I suspect he robbed him in himself. He never made it in the door at my house as I had seen him do it at another friend's place before he tried to drop in and start that shit with me. He did try and I told him if he raised his voice about my smoking he'd lose his tongue. Last I heard of him was that he'd been beaten heavily enough that he was in hospital for a week.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only time I've ever noticed anyone wants to share their weed is when they're a fortnight from payday, down to their last 5 cones and they know you'll have weed between now and when they'll get some again because you ration it.

Back when I smoked I knew a fellow who'd bring his last handful of cones over and insist you smoke some, then come over every day for the next 12 days and want to bludge a few cones in return for the three he gave you.

This particular dickhead that used to do this liked to also leave the house shouting loudly about the fact that you were a selfish **** for not sharing your smoko if you refused him. Had one of my mates fobbed in to the police either by a neighbour or as I suspect he robbed him in himself. He never made it in the door at my house as I had seen him do it at another friend's place before he tried to drop in and start that shit with me. He did try and I told him if he raised his voice about my smoking he'd lose his tongue. Last I heard of him was that he'd been beaten heavily enough that he was in hospital for a week.
Sounds like a case of justice served!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha are we best friends?
Im friends with everyone bro. Who said im talking about you.??? TBH, i think it was a bit much to report me for calling out the truth - especially in a game day thread from months ago. When do you reckon TPJ is gunna tell Freddy that he doesn't want to play prop and refuse to go on the field? lol

Malla

Reaction score
Im friends with everyone bro. Who said im talking about you.??? TBH, i think it was a bit much to report me for calling out the truth - especially in a game day thread from months ago. When do you reckon TPJ is gunna tell Freddy that he doesn't want to play prop and refuse to go on the field? lol
Nawwww poor diddums is now upset

You'll be OK buddy. Keep living the high life on this forum.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nawwww poor diddums is now upset

You'll be OK buddy. Keep living the high life on this forum.
aight bro lol why would i be upset that you are a snitch? High life on this forum - that some clown shit, You should report yourself

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rorters been in camp on Central Coast to truth session and bond before game with Bulldogs lol.