Social Media Rooster problems

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't want Cheese now even for cheap. He's gone f..king moldy. He wasn't interested in us before. Now he's not what we need any ANY price. Plus he's a stupid f..kwit clown who would get on anyone's nerves even the coach. Not good for team harmony

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said this before in another post, as utility half he seemed to be quite genuine. And I honestly think deep down himself, he doesn’t really support Elliot or Flanagan, I think he did it to trigger the kennel community. Why?! Maybe he had enough of our down years and posters turning on each other he didn’t give a fuck anymore. That’s my take.
Think the main reasons were he had plenty of time on his hands, found it funny and got a lot of attention. He was serious enough as utility half before morphing into the Dalai Lama as Utility Whole (remember Namaste Fam). After that attention he ramped up the Elliott fan club thing before morphing again this time into Kyle Flannagan.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FYI everyone. I don’t really post much about innuendo’s but I know this for gave we never even spoke or were ever interested in Cheese. Thank goodness for that.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
JWH, Manu, Tupou all due back against us.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True or not, the fact the roosters may have problems, fills me with giddy glee
this right here, hope it gets a lot worse and takes years before it ever gets better ..

Gut feeling is Robinson’s ego might have also reached a new limit …

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this right here, hope it gets a lot worse and takes years before it ever gets better ..

Gut feeling is Robinson’s ego might have also reached a new limit …
Robbo has climbed to the top of the ladder on the slippery dip of coaching . . . Rapid decent coming

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheese needs Bellamy screaming at him 24/7.

Also the mud flaps in Melbourne kept him more focussed on footy.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish roosters got the 2008 season again , such a soulless club . Players are like robots , would never come out the other side like we have, no character just money buying team.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Robbo has climbed to the top of the ladder on the slippery dip of coaching . . . Rapid decent coming
The brains behind the Roosters was Craig Fitzgibbon. The players all spoke to him in preference to Robinson. They fell apart when he left.