Rona to Western Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucked for next year? Yeah sure. Im sure we were supposed to be "fucked" for this year too, "fighting for the spoon" from some people. We will again be in the 8 next year, because thats what Hasler teams do. Win? who knows, but "fucked?," far from it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for your input. Can I quote your post when I feel like breaking a contract?
He didn't break his contract, he asked to be released from it and the club obliged.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the rumours of Rona being offered 700k are true then good on him for taking the deal. I doubt he'd ever get that playing league. If he succeeds playing Union he can probably get an even bigger deal with an European rugby club later too.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You saw him play once? he makes 3 errors per game? please let us know how many games you have watched him play REALLY??? obviously you have not seen him play too often because you can't even spell his name right!!
According to the Raiders supporters I know who live in Canberra ...... have watched him develop via their system and rate him highly and are disappointed he is leaving the club, why would you judge Brenko before he has even played a game for the Dogs, you also seem to have a problem with Hoppa too? why is that?
If you read my post I said I saw him play once. He didn't really play. He just plodded which was enough to put a big red line through his name, whatever it may be.

I don't mind hoppa. He's big and slow but adequate.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucked for next year? Yeah sure. Im sure we were supposed to be "fucked" for this year too, "fighting for the spoon" from some people. We will again be in the 8 next year, because thats what Hasler teams do. Win? who knows, but "fucked?," far from it.
You should remember half this forum had us missing the 8 this year, and that was about a month or more into the season

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If the rumours of Rona being offered 700k are true then good on him for taking the deal. I doubt he'd ever get that playing league. If he succeeds playing Union he can probably get an even bigger deal with an European rugby club later too.
The $700k would have to be based on playing all tests for Wallabies right?
He wouldn't be getting $700k on his Force contract surely?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll ask Telstra to release me from my mobile contract
They'll probably tell you to get fucked (which they're well within their rights to do). Unfortunately for us, in this case, the Bulldogs agreed, so no-one broke their contract.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The $700k would have to be based on playing all tests for Wallabies right?
He wouldn't be getting $700k on his Force contract surely?
I believe it's $300k from force and aru the rest

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe it's $300k from force and aru the rest
Thought so.
What money do you think he was on at the Dogs?
By the way I'm a big fan ot Curtis. Really hope he has a good finish to the season.
Especially his defence which is a little suspect at center.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought so.
What money do you think he was on at the Dogs?
By the way I'm a big fan ot Curtis. Really hope he has a good finish to the season.
Especially his defence which is a little suspect at center.
No idea but at a guess $200k ish prob good enough to get upgraded to $400k so $300k a year is a big difference can't blame him

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
They'll probably tell you to get fucked (which they're well within their rights to do). Unfortunately for us, in this case, the Bulldogs agreed, so no-one broke their contract.
Yes, which was my point.

Why agree. What the hell do we gain?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a song guys..

It's all about the money money money
It's all about the money money money
It's all about the price tag
To be continued....

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
HUGE loss for the Bulldogs. Thanks for all of the tries Curtis - win a GF this year and all the best in WA for 2017 and beyond.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Gotta say that I am disappointed he is leaving....it's a big loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.