Rocky IV fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just something I noticed in Rocky 4,

During the training montage for the fight, we see Rocky training in the freezing cold somewhere in Siberia.

When he trains, its always either indoors, or if he does go out he you see Rocky wearing a massive coat, so you rarely see him exposed to the sun

So he trains for weeks leading up to the fight, then when the fight finally arrives you see Rocky aproaching the ring, He takes off his robe, and he reveals a really good tan :p

After training for weeks in the freezing cold, and not exposing his skin to the sun, he got a really good tan. LOL WTF?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I think this is one of those things as viewers we dont take very seriously

:rolleyes:

Maybe he went to a salon or something, Im sure its a common thing to do

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea man the italian stallian has a natural tan

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
mayb its the oil he has on him that makes him tan up??

its like sbw tbh, hes pretty white but when they showed us that topless pic of his body wet, he looked pretty tanned tbh

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I didnt notice it ;)
Just something I noticed in Rocky 4,

During the training montage for the fight, we see Rocky training in the freezing cold somewhere in Siberia.

When he trains, its always either indoors, or if he does go out he you see Rocky wearing a massive coat, so you rarely see him exposed to the sun

So he trains for weeks leading up to the fight, then when the fight finally arrives you see Rocky aproaching the ring, He takes off his robe, and he reveals a really good tan :p

After training for weeks in the freezing cold, and not exposing his skin to the sun, he got a really good tan. LOL WTF?
i beg 2 differ

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
just pointing out the fact u first said "something i noticed" and when some1 called u sad u said "i didnt notice it".

hth

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol, ok

I noticed it after it was pointed out to me. Just like everyone noticed it here after it was pointed out to them.

The second time I said I didnt notice it, was in reference to Beries post about originally picking it up rather than being told about it.

Its all about context

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
chill bro i was just playing with ya :grinning: no need 2 argue

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how about with creed vs drago

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTUmrOfyUA&feature=related

watch the sequence of events....

1. Apollo's wife screams to stop the fight

2. The referee tries to get in there and stop the fight, but Drago PUSHES him off!

3. Tony then tries to convince Rocky to throw in the towell

but i reckon even if Rocky does throw the towell, it wouldnt make a difference:p

remember drago has already pushed away the ref, even though he was going to award the fight to him

so who is going to enforce the towell?

its not like drago is going to see the towell and go .....oh ok i win, sorry dude if i got a little crazy:grinning:

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL, thats true as well

The ref wont say,

"Oh crap he threw in the towel, I better try harder to stop the fight"

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i blame rocky tbh 4 apollos death. Tony told him so many times 2 put it down ffs.

S

Spraytan

just pointing out the fact u first said "something i noticed" and when some1 called u sad u said "i didnt notice it".

hth
Haha no not Gb he does not argue no way.
LOL
I agree thats a sad thing to notice, I wonder if apollo creed would be a bit pale after training for a month in siberia lol

Status
Not open for further replies.