Robbie Farah dropped to reserve grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW will probably start winning next year as well as long as Dudley doesnt pick him again.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Considering Ennis is retiring he probably will be picked again.
Ridiculous hey. He didnt earn his spot this year and will only be older and possibly playing NSW Cup next year, but yeh i see him being picked. Looks like NSW will need to wait until Farrah dies of old age before they win a series again.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha Tigers win a game vs premiers at the spiritual home and khara was not there to soak it in.

Man he must be crying hard out.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons are desperate to sign somebody so may as well be Farah. With Rein off contract it makes sense and Farah can add much needed creativity to that stale Dragons attack.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Farah will be at Souths next year..99.99% certain.. He'll join his brother who is a physio there..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep hearing Farah done at Souths and cook back to us
Yes I heard the whispers about Cook back to the Doggies..but it's not as strong as the Mail on Farah to Souths..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes I heard the whispers about Cook back to the Doggies..but it's not as strong as the Mail on Farah to Souths..
agent cook massively screwed souths on the weekend, that was great. Wouldn't surprise me if he returns after his mission from Des

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would Tigers fans still want him back?
It's a bit hit and miss with the fans. There's many crying that Farah was treated wrong by the club, but there's also many that consider him a cancer for the club.

The whole thing is messed up. Both Farah and JT playing it out in the public like they're 12 year olds on Facebook. Both completely unprofessional and the club would be better off without both of them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we even need Cook back?
Cook was great for us and I would welcome him back but if he does come back it'll be to play reserve grade. He may have a better chance at another club. Right now he'll either be backing up Lichaa or backing up Mbye if we sign Foran, or worse, backing up only if Mbye and Lichaa are injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.