doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As the title says it's back on with these 2

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good. Farah had always struck me as a selfish narcissist. I have thought ill of him since the time he refused to leave the field for Reynolds during his origin debut. I can only imagine that Farah is incredibly pissed of about this and that makes my day feel just a little better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is any other club dumb enough to pick him up?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can only see Farah going to Superleague.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... XD

*in best devils voice* "my dick is bigger than yours. i summon thee to a lifetime of reserve grade".

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... XD

*in best devils voice* "my dick is bigger than yours. i summon thee to a lifetime of reserve grade".
Hahaha. You have to think that being dropped by one of the worst coaches in the NRL would add to the insult.

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
twice this season now yeah? He wanna take the hint.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Robbie Khara feud continues.. just saw the report on channel 9 and Neil Brein said "Jason Taylor claims Farah stifles the attack and young halves creativity as well as Tedesco".

Jason Taylor has got some balls dropping him straight after Origin, if he makes the top 8 he will look like a master coach.

Goes to show all this 'origin player' hype is rubbish. You can be average and still picked for origin especially in NSW

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Taylor is an idiot, he created the situation at the start of the year running his mouth. Its not that bad for Farah, so he plays reserve grade........ he is still their highest paid player.

They want him gone, but don't want to pay out his contract. No good reason for him to go to ESL, he can earn top dollar right there for the rest of the season, and all of next season if he wants too, and Dudley will still pick him for Origin so he gets that money too, sounds like a good deal to me.

(after this contract, he can talk about his future with whoever the next coach is after they fire Taylor)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gosh Robbies not that bad , it's not like they're going to win the GF or anything .
If Jason Taylor was a girl he'd be known as a bitch.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Taylor is an idiot, he created the situation at the start of the year running his mouth. Its not that bad for Farah, so he plays reserve grade........ he is still their highest paid player.

They want him gone, but don't want to pay out his contract. No good reason for him to go to ESL, he can earn top dollar right there for the rest of the season, and all of next season if he wants too, and Dudley will still pick him for Origin so he gets that money too, sounds like a good deal to me.

(after this contract, he can talk about his future with whoever the next coach is after they fire Taylor)
I think that's his plan
He will wait it out

Status
Not open for further replies.