Rnd 16 press conference

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Boo hoo .. you want some tissue ?

What on earth did you expect , a win ? Hahahaha

FMD some people have no perspective .

We have a 15 players off contract and guess how many are being snapped up ? 1 to date

Our top 17 first grade squad was bottom of the table as it was let alone 10 players missing from it . How on earth did you expect a performance when the most experienced player in our backline was Flanagan ..

For all those crying to play topine in the second row , there you go , absolute dogshit

Simple fact that a lot of these young players don’t cut it or have the experience.

Let me save you pain , you won’t see us being a top 8 for another 2-3 yrs

Stock up on those tissues
100% spot on. I don’t understand why the Barrett haters can’t see it like this too. Many refer to the Flanagan signing etc, what about extending Hoppa, Jackson, DWZ contract, signing Napa, Stimson, Britt, Kotoa, JMK, Meaney etc. And we finally have a coach that is letting go of 99% of the dead wood and most here want him gone. Makes no sense to me.

Whilst it doesn’t show on the scoreboard we are certainly in a better position than many other teams. Barrett gambled on signings last year with slim pickings to use under our cap and lost. I’ll judge him next year, I still have faith he will turn us around. I’m not counting his signings last year, Burton and JAC is heading us in the right direction and I’m eager to hear who we announce next.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When asked about this being one of our darkest days, he relies thats going a bit a far....

Fuck me if it isn't what the fuxk has he got planned the next 6 weeks....
Bullfrog will be rolling in his grave

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When asked about this being one of our darkest days, he relies thats going a bit a far....

Fuck me if it isn't what the fuxk has he got planned the next 6 weeks....
Bullfrog will be rolling in his grave
How is your campaigning going mate to build support for the next election?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The marketing muppet that works for the dogs and runs the official NRL Bulldogs Instagram page had the audacity to put the caption tough day on the paddock or some shit like that.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Our recruitment and our development capacity is monumentally deficient. This is our problem and unfortunately we will have to wait approx 3 years to have a player decent enough to be NRL standard. The short term priority is to acquire key marquis players to fill key roles. It is now a competition for the talent that is out there. Interesting times ahead. Watch this space, July and August will be a whirlwind of p[layer trransfers.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree 100%. The dickheads in head office have lost the plot. I read an article last week about the NRL thinking about changing the kick off rule because of the blow out scores. You muppets. Everyone knows why scores are blowing out.

Go Swannies.
I followed the a league closely this year go mariners

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The marketing muppet that works for the dogs and runs the official NRL Bulldogs Instagram page had the audacity to put the caption tough day on the paddock or some shit like that.
Sorry :(

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep if they don’t land some big signings and soon. Club will be going through riots soon [emoji23]

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our recruitment and our development capacity is monumentally deficient. This is our problem and unfortunately we will have to wait approx 3 years to have a player decent enough to be NRL standard. The short term priority is to acquire key marquis players to fill key roles. It is now a competition for the talent that is out there. Interesting times ahead. Watch this space, July and August will be a whirlwind of p[layer trransfers.
What, so Thompson, Burton, Addo-Carr and Naden not first grade enough for you.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no excuses being made and you can question Baz all you want but did anyone actually think we weren't going to lose by 40 plus today?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Trent can be here saying "Ahhh fuck me" as he is sitting down for the press conference

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's no excuses being made and you can question Baz all you want but did anyone actually think we weren't going to lose by 40 plus today?
Thats the problem we did but we got done by 60 plus not 40.
So yes I'm going to question Barrett's inability to at least install some fight in the players.
Even Pay could do that.

Barrett's a quitter and the players are taking his lead.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one was expecting Barrett to win the comp with this squad.. but ffs every single player in the squad looks worse this year than last...

Barrett owns a prominent portion of our poor season.. including the 4 stooges he recruited this year..

To many b.s excuses for Barrett..

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Boo hoo .. you want some tissue ?

What on earth did you expect , a win ? Hahahaha

FMD some people have no perspective .

We have a 15 players off contract and guess how many are being snapped up ? 1 to date

Our top 17 first grade squad was bottom of the table as it was let alone 10 players missing from it . How on earth did you expect a performance when the most experienced player in our backline was Flanagan ..

For all those crying to play topine in the second row , there you go , absolute dogshit

Simple fact that a lot of these young players don’t cut it or have the experience.

Let me save you pain , you won’t see us being a top 8 for another 2-3 yrs

Stock up on those tissues
Fucking amen to this

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why do we look so unfit compared to the rest of the comp?