Rnd 16 press conference

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100%, not arguing with that.

But I honestly believe no coach would be able to do anything with this squad. Maybe only to avoid the spoon if we’re lucky.
And at least he is prepared to try stuff, even with reggies playing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ferris. Fitness levels and overall performance of players have dwindled at every club that’s ever employed him. One of the games best backroom con artists.
He must charm everyone with his magical beard. I've never seen a strength and conditioning coach that's so out of shape.. Usually they're fitness freaks that could run a marathon. It looks like Ferris would have a heart attack if he went for a jog around the block.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats the problem we did but we got done by 60 plus not 40.
So yes I'm going to question Barrett's inability to at least install some fight in the players.
Even Pay could do that.

Barrett's a quitter and the players are taking his lead.
I won't argue with that last bit. The players show no fight or pride most of the season

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do yourselves a favour and have a listen to Des Hasler at his post match presser. Have a listen at his sarcasm and ridicule about us. Rage.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boo hoo .. you want some tissue ?

What on earth did you expect , a win ? Hahahaha

FMD some people have no perspective .

We have a 15 players off contract and guess how many are being snapped up ? 1 to date

Our top 17 first grade squad was bottom of the table as it was let alone 10 players missing from it . How on earth did you expect a performance when the most experienced player in our backline was Flanagan ..

For all those crying to play topine in the second row , there you go , absolute dogshit

Simple fact that a lot of these young players don’t cut it or have the experience.

Let me save you pain , you won’t see us being a top 8 for another 2-3 yrs

Stock up on those tissues
I would think 5 years just to make the 8 and I'm being generous.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do we look so unfit compared to the rest of the comp?
Because 6 agains, ill diciplined, cant reap repeat sets becuase we have no strike players, have to field reserve graders. We spend a great proportion of the game defending. I think possession yesterday was 30 something percent.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do yourselves a favour and have a listen to Des Hasler at his post match presser. Have a listen at his sarcasm and ridicule about us. Rage.
Funny, I didn't really take those things from his presser. If anything I think he felt sorry for us. Hasler is not an idiot and knows deep down that his time at the dogs was a failure and was kicked out with his tail between his legs. He also knows that he totally fucked the roster and put the club in the position it is now.