• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

RIP Bob Saget

B-Train

Previously btrainben
Reaction score
RIP Danny Tanner. He was so wholesome on Full House but was so shocking and dirty with his stand up and in real life... His cameos on Entourage were always funny. He was never afraid to take the piss out of himself..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Gilded
Reaction score
RIP Danny Tanner. He was so wholesome on Full House but was so shocking and dirty with his stand up and in real life... His cameos on Entourage were always funny. He was never afraid to take the piss out of himself..
Wow - of course - forgot about his Entourage comeos. Some quality moments there. Loved that show.

senshidog

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
First thing I yelled when I heard he had passed away.

Was a legend in Full House, a superb voiceover in How I Met Your Mother, and one funny as fuck stand up comedian.

Will be sadly missed.

Betty White and Bob Saget, both taken in recent times from stroke/heart attacks.

ASSASSIN

BABA YAGA
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At 65 years old for sure.
I didn’t know much of his work, I think the Full House thing turned me off. Was he funny?
I honestly haven't seen him do stand up and I didn't watch full house because all the actors were annoying ***** lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly haven't seen him do stand up and I didn't watch full house because all the actors were annoying ***** lol
Hear ya.
Hence my comment ‘turned off by Full House’ :-).
But apparently he could max out the Filth-o-Meter and I do remember him in Entourage - ahem: ‘colourful’…