RIP Bob Saget

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RIP Danny Tanner. He was so wholesome on Full House but was so shocking and dirty with his stand up and in real life... His cameos on Entourage were always funny. He was never afraid to take the piss out of himself..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
RIP Danny Tanner. He was so wholesome on Full House but was so shocking and dirty with his stand up and in real life... His cameos on Entourage were always funny. He was never afraid to take the piss out of himself..
Wow - of course - forgot about his Entourage comeos. Some quality moments there. Loved that show.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thing I yelled when I heard he had passed away.

Was a legend in Full House, a superb voiceover in How I Met Your Mother, and one funny as fuck stand up comedian.

Will be sadly missed.

Betty White and Bob Saget, both taken in recent times from stroke/heart attacks.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At 65 years old for sure.
I didn’t know much of his work, I think the Full House thing turned me off. Was he funny?
I honestly haven't seen him do stand up and I didn't watch full house because all the actors were annoying ***** lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly haven't seen him do stand up and I didn't watch full house because all the actors were annoying ***** lol
Hear ya.
Hence my comment ‘turned off by Full House’ :-).
But apparently he could max out the Filth-o-Meter and I do remember him in Entourage - ahem: ‘colourful’…

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Really sad. This is why you never try to sleep off a head injury. If it's a concussion, you may never wake up.
Completely normal to have your skull beaten as if it was a baseball bat, 6-9m fall or ejected from a car crash and nothing suspect lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Someone killed him?
I don't think so as it's not being treated as a homicide. He probably fell and hit his head or something. Sad way to go out though :'(

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think so as it's not being treated as a homicide. He probably fell and hit his head or something. Sad way to go out though :'(
Did read the description of his injuries though? Did he accidentally fall off the top of a building and land on his head? Lol