Riddle me this???

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thread for riddles, conundrums, paradoxes, and all things that just don't seem to make sense.

I'll start:

A cowboy came riding into town on Thursday, stayed 2 nights, but left town on Friday....

How is this possible?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A plane travelling from Sydney to brisbane crashes on the NSW \ Qld boarder, which side of the boarder are the survivors buried?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2 fathers and 2 sons went fishing with 3 rods yet all had their own rod, how is this possible?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What gets bigger the more you take away from it?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a long flight.

The lawyer thinks blondes are dumb and that he can get one over on her easily, so the lawyer asks if the blonde would like to play a fun game.

The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and tries to fall asleep.

The lawyer persists saying that the game is a lot of fun. "I'll ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5, then you'll ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $500."

This catches the blonde's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, she agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon?"

The blonde quietly reaches into her pocket, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now it's the blonde's turn. She asks, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all the references he could find on the internet; he sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After an hour of searching, he finally gives up.

He wakes up the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the blonde up and asks, "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

The blonde reaches into her pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.