Richie Kenner released to Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wonder if he is released immediately. Some of his decision making in the ISP semi was very fucking ordinary and he lacks so much speed and mobility for a centre or winger.

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What the fuck? These idiots can't manage shit.. How can we be this much over the cap..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wonder if he is released immediately. Some of his decision making in the ISP semi was very fucking ordinary and he lacks so much speed and mobility for a centre or winger.
It's for next season. You can't change mid season after June 30

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Theres a rumour going around that lichaa has been told not to leave and my infact stay with Des leaving. Dont no how accurate this info is
Yh i heard the same thing last night, hopefully it happens. We really don't have a hooker for next season and seeing what Lichaa has done over the last 3 weeks shows just how good he can be for the team when he's allowed to play footy.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yh i heard the same thing last night, hopefully it happens. We really don't have a hooker for next season and seeing what Lichaa has done over the last 3 weeks shows just how good he can be for the team when he's allowed to play footy.
i just spoke to lichaa and he said he doesnt want to leave.. If he get offered a contract he will stay

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
IDK I would have been slightly dissapointed but how we are releasing so many players makes me think we have a big signing coming up!!!!
Whilst possible, im sort of leaning towards the theory we may have given some players massive backend deals and we are in a bit of a pickle . I wouldn't be to surprised if theres more shedding and no recruitment

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i just spoke to lichaa and he said he doesnt want to leave.. If he get offered a contract he will stay
That would be great..hopefully we can somehow make it work with our mess of a cap. If it's true that Pay will be coach next season then i thinm he will push for this to happen.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well tell him to tell his manager to tell the board to pull their finger out.

Ffs i hate what this club is becoming
That would be great..hopefully we can somehow make it work with our mess of a cap. If it's true that Pay will be coach next season then i thinm he will push for this to happen.
I even asked him is des leaving and his response was is des leaving lol.. that to me is him playing dumb so he doesn't say anything

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What a great signing. Fucken dopes.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was he actually ever available for selection?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I even asked him is des leaving and his response was is des leaving lol.. that to me is him playing dumb so he doesn't say anything
So he didnt say the club has told him not to look elsewhere?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing to see here.. I doubt this one will bite us like the others have

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Average, injury prone, and not first grade material. Our good juniors (e.g Montoya) have surpassed him.

I heard this a while ago.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fringe player movement....meh

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Theres a rumour going around that lichaa has been told not to leave and my infact stay with Des leaving. Dont no how accurate this info is
I am sure any contracts in his future will have a no Des clause.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the ISP game on the weekend reimis smith looked streaks ahead of kennar so not to fussed about seeing him move on.

Hopefully we can keep lichaa and see how he goes under a new coach
I agree. I thought Kennar was supposed to be super quick and talented. He looks overweight and slow to me. Smith on the other hand looks like he is building up well and could challenge next season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I read in the paper today that at least three clubs ( including St George ) have spoken to his manager and he has said that he has left those things within his managers control. Stranger things have happened I guess and it will all hinge on the future of the coach., We then have Elliot on the other hand coming out and saying one of the reasons he re-signed was because of Des.

Status
Not open for further replies.