Rhyse Martin - 24 minutes of crap

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh when you have a limited squad then you focus on drilling in the basics and then getting the players to play to their strengths. Pay has just flat out failed as a coach and we basically look like an opens side that never trains and just rocks up drunk on game day
There doesn’t seem to be any cohesion between the players at all,
It really stands out when we are in attacking zone,no set moves or plays to break the line
Adhoc footy at its best

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seemed to have been slotted into DH at the end, can't remember if he was there for his whole 24min or not. He was slotted into HB last week.

Fitness seems to be an issue generally for our players...they don't chase the kick very well, slow to get into position defensively, slowly wander back when we are rucking it out, they don't get up in the opposition faces in defence as often as other teams, don't pin the opposition in their 10m as well as we used to.
We are probably the only club not using PEDs

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate to brag but I knew that performance would be enough to see the end of his time with the club.
I have seen a lot of shit player performances, especially over the last 3 years, but Martin’s performance that game took the title has the all time cake of crap!!!