RFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great signing by the club looks a fantasic prospect , skillfull agressive and runs good lines , only problem is he loves the right edge and jackson has that spot locked down

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He still gets taken down easily by the smallest players on the field every week its embarrassing to watch
Yeah but getting tackled by a little guy doesnt mean you had a "shocker" as some said. You can tell people just dont like him, which is fair enough. Ill give you an example. Through the Samoa Tonga game people were going on about Frank this Frank that, why did we let him go, bring back Frank and all the rest. I decided to look at the stats myself and FMD, after about 68 minutes he had run all of TWICE for 14 metres. Trex on the other hand runs 144 metres and about the same amount of tackles but people say "shocker" or "dished up the same shit" which is just a load of shite.

Fair enough people dont like him, I want him gone, but I dont see the point in saying things that arent true. People on here just play favourites too much. I dont like Beastwoods game that much anymore but if he plays a good game i wont just say a load of lies just becasue i dont like the way he has been playing, not my style.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah but getting tackled by a little guy doesnt mean you had a "shocker" as some said. You can tell people just dont like him, which is fair enough. Ill give you an example. Through the Samoa Tonga game people were going on about Frank this Frank that, why did we let him go, bring back Frank and all the rest. I decided to look at the stats myself and FMD, after about 68 minutes he had run all of TWICE for 14 metres. Trex on the other hand runs 144 metres and about the same amount of tackles but people say "shocker" or "dished up the same shit" which is just a load of shite.

Fair enough people dont like him, I want him gone, but I dont see the point in saying things that arent true. People on here just play favourites too much. I dont like Beastwoods game that much anymore but if he plays a good game i wont just say a load of lies just becasue i dont like the way he has been playing, not my style.
I totally agree!, I haven't been happy with Trex's form of late but unless he runs 250 mts scores 2 trys by running over 4 front rowers he is crap to a lot of people on here.
I don't think we should resign him unless he takes a big cut in price. I think RFM is a future star for us.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Not everything is just black and white stats otherwise tolman would be the best prop in the world but hes not .There is no reason for people here to not like trex apart from his pea heart and soft performances,he was never bought as a metre eater but an impact player/match winner which for 4 years he has not delivered,hes been very ordinary.

Pavdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im sorry but 1 in 4 games where he plays solid is not enough. But in the other 4 games he will consistently be a turnstile in defense, give away silly penalties or lose the ball (thank god the refs are leniant on the ball carrier becoz he has dropped in many times and luckily got a penalty for a strip).

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does he play the ball so fcuking slow
He never looks interested nor does he bleed for the team
Can't wait for end of season to come

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not everything is just black and white stats otherwise tolman would be the best prop in the world but hes not .There is no reason for people here to not like trex apart from his pea heart and soft performances,he was never bought as a metre eater but an impact player/match winner which for 4 years he has not delivered,hes been very ordinary.
Yeah but thats not what im talking about. IM talking about him actually having a decent game and people just saying "shocker" or "dishing up the same shit" based on what? He had a good game, he missed one tackle and ran a shit load of metres. I agree with everyone that he should pack his bags and go, he has been ordinary as all hell.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im sorry but 1 in 4 games where he plays solid is not enough. But in the other 4 games he will consistently be a turnstile in defense, give away silly penalties or lose the ball (thank god the refs are leniant on the ball carrier becoz he has dropped in many times and luckily got a penalty for a strip).
I never said it was ENOUGH. I have said repeatedly that he is USELESS and i will pay for his tacket to anywhere but here. What I am saying is people on this forum giving him shit even if he has a GOOD game LOL. All I said was if a player plays well or half decent, why feel the need to say shit like "shocker" or "same shit" when it isnt true?

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Was t rex carrying a knee injury intinto the game? No. Frank did- hence the low run and metre total. Dorothy has no excuses he should be getting over a hundred EVERY game.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was t rex carrying a knee injury intinto the game? No. Frank did- hence the low run and metre total. Dorothy has no excuses he should be getting over a hundred EVERY game.
Again someone is not seeing the point. I AGREE that he is USELESS, i AGREE that he should go, I AGREE he is inconsistent but why talk SHIT about a game and say he had a "SHOCKER" when it was quite obviously not true. TBH I knew Frank had a knee injury, now be honest would that stop TK if it was one of the hated on here? NO it wouldnt. Fact of the matter is people were gushing over Frank while he did nothing and others said Trex had a SHOCKER when he obviously didnt. Fair enough say things like "he should be doing this everyweek" or "where is that on a consistent basis?" but no on TK we get fabricated bullshit LOL, a "shocker" hahaha.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also i agree he should be running 100 metres every game, but when he does run a hundred metres do we still just say "aw he had a shocker" even though it isnt true? Everytime he has a good game do we now just make shit up and say "shocker" becasue we all hate him? I'll leave that to you guys. Shit player 100%, but a "shocker" in the Samoan game far from it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Again someone is not seeing the point. I AGREE that he is USELESS, i AGREE that he should go, I AGREE he is inconsistent but why talk SHIT about a game and say he had a "SHOCKER" when it was quite obviously not true. TBH I knew Frank had a knee injury, now be honest would that stop TK if it was one of the hated on here? NO it wouldnt. Fact of the matter is people were gushing over Frank while he did nothing and others said Trex had a SHOCKER when he obviously didnt. Fair enough say things like "he should be doing this everyweek" or "where is that on a consistent basis?" but no on TK we get fabricated bullshit LOL, a "shocker" hahaha.
It is the same people that have a hard on for Eastwood lol.

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has a great offload, but I have a feeling this will be coached out of him...

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its pretty funny when most people were calling for Haslers head when he swapped Lane for RFM....
No one is talking about Lane now who was deemed the next young gun

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has a great offload, but I have a feeling this will be coached out of him...
It is obvious that our players don't know how to properly run in support of a forward who gets his arm lose and is ready to throw an offload. RFM did that twice the other week against the Eels and no one was backing him up.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
First case of the (well known) dropsies and The Kennel will crucify him like they did Elliott.
I thought I was the only one who hammered Elliot. Not good enough yet.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First case of the (well known) dropsies and The Kennel will crucify him like they did Elliott.
Isn't that how we welcome our up and coming superstars just remember all will be forgiven the following week when he has a blinder

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope des puts rfm on the right side ,itll make no difference for jacko as hes a running backrower in actual fact will suit him better

Status
Not open for further replies.