RFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is obvious that our players don't know how to properly run in support of a forward who gets his arm lose and is ready to throw an offload. RFM did that twice the other week against the Eels and no one was backing him up.
I totally agreed are attack is extremely flat footed and there is no one looking, it has really damaged the second phase play where it is non-existent or ineffective. I also think it impacts the way Liccha plays, whenever he looks to get out of dummy half and run he is left stranded

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like this kid. I hope he goes well, nice article.

Steve Wilson

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of Elliott, even as a kid, and he is a very ordinary footballer. Somebody at canterbury has been in his corner for a long time , but you get found out in the top grade if your not up to it. When they go through their full time contracted players, he should be the first rissoled. We also have a kid running around for Auburn Jake Kamire, now he's been lazy since he was 14.Did anyone catch some of his disgusting defensive efforts against the warriors in ISPpremiership a couple of weeks ago. Just goes to show that its not allway's about ability, is someone likes ya, half your battle is over.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RFM has a really good offload and strong carries...pretty much what was expected by Trex. RFM probably has the better ability to create second phase play, Trex probably has the softer hands...but Trex is just soft in general and that's been the biggest issue.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it was around the 76 minute mark he got an early ball from Mbye he hit the line hard used footwork to poke his nose through, then got an off load to Jmoz. Jmoz was just standing there, maybe he didnt know he could offload who knows, but once he and others know this can happen they will push up with him and happy days for us. Just get the fumbles out of his game and this guy will be lethal.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shits me to tears that we don't have more second phase play from our forwards, with mbye trailing the big boys it could be barba version 2.0

Would give us another dimension in attack, taking us to a grand total of 1.

Reactions: GDR

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of Elliott, even as a kid, and he is a very ordinary footballer. Somebody at canterbury has been in his corner for a long time , but you get found out in the top grade if your not up to it. When they go through their full time contracted players, he should be the first rissoled. We also have a kid running around for Auburn Jake Kamire, now he's been lazy since he was 14.Did anyone catch some of his disgusting defensive efforts against the warriors in ISPpremiership a couple of weeks ago. Just goes to show that its not allway's about ability, is someone likes ya, half your battle is over.
Jake Kamire doens't look up to scratch just by looking at him so i am not surprised you are saying he is lazy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Luis Strickland is one to keep an eye on. Very good edge runner with a great offload.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Give RFM more minutes already. He's got good agility, footwork, and good offload. These are things our pack lack, overall.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shits me to tears that we don't have more second phase play from our forwards, with mbye trailing the big boys it could be barba version 2.0

Would give us another dimension in attack, taking us to a grand total of 1.
I remember in 2004 the forwards would just throw the ball backwards without looking because they knew someone was always there in support.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't Mormonism a form/branch of Christianity?
Lol without getting into too much detail the straight answer is no. Christianity is of the belief that Jesus Christ is of the one God the holy trinity. Father son Holy Spirit so there is no seperate beings God is one for us. With Mormonism God and Jesus Christ are seperate beings where Jesus reached God hood I think after death or something like that so they're worshipping 2 gods it's complicated but to answer your initial question no not part of Christianity but they like to see themselevs as a branch of Christianity Coz they believe in Jesus even though it's in the complete wrong way and they have their own bible/book of Mormon which apparently corrects the original bible.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't Mormonism a form/branch of Christianity?
You could argue that free masons are Christians who derived from the Templars which the Catholic Church destroyed from mainstream media if I can use that word for back in the day lol. That's why I laugh so hard when people say the Catholic Church is run by masons lol the Catholic Church is the one who tried to destroy them completely and burned a lot of them as they were into worshipping idols and devilish shit whilst seeing Jesus as a seperate being to that of God the father.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very promising young backrower.

We still lack depth in the backrow as we only have Jackson & RFM.

Wish the club would chase another quality backrower and go all out for Latrell Mitchell as this kid is a machine for an 18 year old with the world at his feet. Surely he won't stay at the Rorters if Hayne comes back.

Should be plenty of money in the kitty from Dorothy & stupid money been thrown at Eastwood if the rumours are true

Status
Not open for further replies.