RFM back?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dont think we should consider playing him at all right now and not for a while. Missing two years of the nrl, i just think it’s throwing the bloke into the deep end even if its on the bench. I recon he would be really poor in first first grade just because of how limited training he has done for about a year and 6 months and also on how much the game has changed. He is so injury prone, really no value in the team this year im afraid…. Last year with us, i would just let him play cup and maybe a few games toward end of season and hopefully we let him go after this contract.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is soft, I would prefer Waddell at least he runs straight and rips in without breaking

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He is soft, I would prefer Waddell at least he runs straight and rips in without breaking
and is no attacking threat in the final 3rd. Why the F is he playing on the left next to Burton.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It would be some time i expect before we would see him in FG. Hes coming back from a huge injury and really long layoff. Will take him some time to get match fit enough in reggies, and get his confidence back in his body after what happened. Id like to see him run in reggies a few matches to get a better idea though. If he hits the floor running im all for it, just not expecting it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If and when he comes back, people need to not expect much from him. He has barely played the last few years. Just playing Reserves would be an accomplishment for him with the surgeries he's been through.. I hope for his sake he can play FG later in the year as he's been through a lot. I'm sure at one stage he thought he'd never play again..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t matter who plays next to burton he is only going to put up midfield bomb anyway
I think it'd help not having a human statue/obstacle to his left.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw that RFM is training out on the field.. when will he play Cup so he can finally get some match fitness?
Him on an edge would be so much better than waddle
Won't be at the club unless on a massively reduced contract

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sadly... Could confidently say his best season had yet to come.
His peak was 2020. Nothing higher. To be fair, his best career success came from forans ability to occasionally drag raymond faitala mariners marked defender with foran’s dig into the line working every now and then. Burton or flanagan would make RFM useless.