RFM back?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was Gould I’m getting a thorough medical done on him before re-signing. He’s a quality human though and solid player

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hitting the line hard, picking up where Hethrington left off, things are falling into place.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hitting the line hard, picking up where Hethrington left off, things are falling into place.
He stays fit and our second row pairing is one of the best in the comp for next year. We sign a prop to replace vaughen and we got a top 4 foward pack in my eyes. Things really are falling into place finally.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Always been a fan of Ray. I bet Gus is probably waiting to see if he can last till the end of the season, if he does he’ll re-sign him for sure I reckon.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Always been a fan of Ray. I bet Gus is probably waiting to see if he can last till the end of the season, if he does he’ll re-sign him for sure I reckon.
If he continues to play how he is we'll be pressured by other clubs to get it down earlier, I personally think he's already earned a new contract.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll admit i was pretty vocal about this guy not getting a new contract, but he's played so well that i'm happy to be proven wrong about him