Reynolds response to Broncos loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“If anything I felt like I let the boys down. It’s hard, if the fans feel like I let them down then so be it."

So be it ??
Remorseless little fûcker ! YES you let the fans down !
We're the ones that pay, we're the ones who defend youse, were the ones who cop the shît.
While you and the boys, live in your little bubble, turn up to training and pretend that nothing's wrong.
Fûck off ! I used to like you. Now you disgust me.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Come on man, he also said he was sorry

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Bad Billy: Of course you find the one line where he worded things incorrectly.

Everything else said by Reynolds shows he's feeling remorse for his mistakes and feels exactly how we do at the moment.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
“If anything I felt like I let the boys down. It’s hard, if the fans feel like I let them down then so be it."

So be it ??
We're the ones that pay, we're the ones who defend youse, were the ones who cop the shît.
While you and the boys, live in your little bubble, turn up to training and pretend that nothing's wrong.
The fans are part of the game yes but we aren't the ones getting tackled and risking major injury every game, he does like the fans and knows he let us and the community down but he isn't connected to us like he is as to his playing group. Chill bro lol.

The bloke was crying after the game, it really hurt him and to me thats enough to keep liking him.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol what else would you expect a player to say... They don't really give a toss.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The bloke was crying after the game, it really hurt him and to me thats enough to keep liking him.
He was only crying because he knows he will be suspended & won't be able to hurt other players.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So be it ??
Harsh Bad Billy, very harsh.

Seriously what else could he say? He appears very sorry & got some of his words ass about.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was only crying because he knows he will be suspended & won't be able to hurt other players.
Yes because in a game where you tackle players and run at them at full speed you don't won't hurt opposition players, you aren't funny period.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok now , everyone just calm down.

He had a brain explosion last night, just not put him on crucifix and burn him for that.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok now , everyone just calm down.

He had a brain explosion last night, just not put him on crucifix and burn him for that.
I'm not defending what he did, but when a man is a such a physical environment under the pump things happen they regret i.e. violence. Just some people are carrying on like he has been doing it for ever and is a bad guy, the things in Origin where standard contact things like the tackle on Tate was just momentum carrying the player in a small lift and the shoulder charge was just Josh bracing for heavy contact in the most natural way for a human using their shoulder and side of the body.

What happened last night wasn't good yes but as I said things happen in such an environment when under the pump.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy was a favourite to you people a few weeks ago, let alone during Origin.

I understand people are shitty with him, myself included. But some of the comments are way, way over the top.

At least he's passionate and wants to win. His actions were not a result of him lacking enthusiasm. He's clearly trying too hard, and his greatest test was always going to be post-Origin. Not Origin itself.

I actually saw this coming from Reynolds and Hodko. People here wanted to throw the cheque book at Hodko and Reynolds and sign them up for life. But the greatest test was always about what they would take back to the club. It's a tough time they're going through and it's only just the beginning. Will be interesting to see how they react to all this adversity.

And before anybody tries to say anything, I'm as shitty as anybody else on this forum with Reynolds right now, believe me. He has let the club, players and fans down in a tremendous way.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not defending what he did, but when a man is a such a physical environment under the pump things happen they regret i.e. violence. Just some people are carrying on like he has been doing it for ever and is a bad guy, the things in Origin where standard contact things like the tackle on Tate was just momentum carrying the player in a small lift and the shoulder charge was just Josh bracing for heavy contact in the most natural way for a human using their shoulder and side of the body.

What happened last night wasn't good yes but as I said things happen in such an environment when under the pump.
Agree 100%

Even looking at the kick on thaiday , after the disappointment and anger has kinda subsided, the filthy fat **** acted to win a penalty after holding both his legs. Grub had no sight of him when he tried to kick out of thaidays grip.

The trip was Inexcuseable though.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would've expected him to say that yes he's let the fans down and he's sorry. Not, if the fans think I've let them down then so be it.
Is that too much to ask ?

He's let the fans down massively last night. He committed multiple acts of foul play, the first of which was while attacking their line when we were only behind by 10 and finally had momentum.
Finally his last two "brain snaps" ensured we will be without him for the remainder of this season, while we're on a 4 game losing streak.

Dickhead.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy was a favourite to you people a few weeks ago, let alone during Origin.

I understand people are shitty with him, myself included. But some of the comments are way, way over the top.

At least he's passionate and wants to win. His actions were not a result of him lacking enthusiasm. He's clearly trying too hard, and his greatest test was always going to be post-Origin. Not Origin itself.

I actually saw this coming from Reynolds and Hodko. People here wanted to throw the cheque book at Hodko and Reynolds and sign them up for life. But the greatest test was always about what they would take back to the club. It's a tough time they're going through and it's only just the beginning. Will be interesting to see how they react to all this adversity.

And before anybody tries to say anything, I'm as shitty as anybody else on this forum with Reynolds right now, believe me. He has let the club, players and fans down in a tremendous way.
Firstly, It's been years bro how you been? lol

You are spot on with what you said, these guys are still young and need more time to mature on the field. They panic on the field, but most of the time they are doing what they are supposed to do.

Just needs time.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly, It's been years bro how you been? lol

You are spot on with what you said, these guys are still young and need more time to mature on the field. They panic on the field, but most of the time they are doing what they are supposed to do.

Just needs time.
Especially Reynolds. He will learn a big lesson from this I'm sure. It's just a shame because he's exposed himself as a target for niggling tactics from now on.
Grubs like Thaiday targeted him all night. He needs to learn not to let it get to him.

Lol missed you Izy! Good to see you are still posting bro <3

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is a Bulldog and a tough one too. Off the field he is down to earth and always has time to talk to everyone he can. A true champion with passion and aggression on the field. As he gets older he will mature into a dynamic player.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would've expected him to say that yes he's let the fans down and he's sorry. Not, if the fans think I've let them down then so be it.
Is that too much to ask ?

He's let the fans down massively last night. He committed multiple acts of foul play, the first of which was while attacking their line when we were only behind by 10 and finally had momentum.
Finally his last two "brain snaps" ensured we will be without him for the remainder of this season, while we're on a 4 game losing streak.

Dickhead.
Yeah but at the end of the day, the players are not playing for the fans, they are playing for themselves and each other. A team environment is a special thing and that's why a player will rate a premiership higher than any other achievement be it representing state or country.

Sure, the fans are the ones who pay the $$$ for tickets, membership merchandise etc, but the players, ultimately don't really care about that, they're there to play footy. No different if it's 1st grade, NSW cup or park footy.

I'm sure he feels that he has let down the fans of dogs and the himself, but he feels he has let his team mates down more so and that is where he has placed his priority.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed at him, he stuffed up big time and is playing poorly since Origin, but while ever he is a part of the great Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, the team we all support and love, I will cheer for him when he takes the field.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has spoken to the media & explained his actions. I congratulate him for that as most would just run & hide.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is very disappointed in himself. Looks like he didn't get a very good sleep last night

Status
Not open for further replies.