Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The Reynolds PR stunt is over until SOO IF Burton gets picked
Nah, he'll come onto the bench by round 3 after we lose 2 straight by upwards of 30 points and Brown struggles to make an impact, baby!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, he'll come onto the bench by round 3 after we lose 2 straight by upwards of 30 points and Brown struggles to make an impact, baby!
Changing that narrative to suit again I see … what happened with Nu Brown where are you because Josh will have a mortgage on the 14 …

I don’t see Josh on the team list, but I do see No Brown, doesn’t sound like a mortgage to me

Don’t you just get tired of being wrong all the time?

Now I’d like see some real effort put into the political jargon this time, put some real spin on it and really twist everything around to suit your agenda, because Canberra awaits and they can always use some more professional BS spin doctors, so show us what you’ve got kid ..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Changing that narrative to suit again I see … what happened with Nu Brown where are you because Josh will have a mortgage on the 14 …

I don’t see Josh on the team list, but I do see No Brown, doesn’t sound like a mortgage to me

Don’t you just get tired of being wrong all the time?

Now I’d like see some real effort put into the political jargon this time, put some real spin on it and really twist everything around to suit your agenda, because Canberra awaits and they can always use some more professional BS spin doctors, so show us what you’ve got kid ..
Lol settle down, fam.... you really get fired up on this crusade of yours to bring the 'gun down.

If you think the 'gun's primary objective is to always be right, you don't really understand what the 'gun is all about. It's all about engagement, baby!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol settle down, fam.... you really get fired up on this crusade of yours to bring the 'gun down.

If you think the 'gun's primary objective is to always be right, you don't really understand what the 'gun is all about. It's all about engagement, baby!
Come on, like most on TK I do like to call you out when you are (cough) wrong, but I never get fired up and there’s definitely no crusade. I think you’ve misjudged me because it’s quite the opposite.

I actually admire your ability to leave out the facts, spin crap, twist a narrative to suit an agenda so you get the attention you so obviously need.

I’m genuine when I say you’ve got the exact qualities required to make a good politician … you really could slip in at Canberra and sling it with the best of them ..

How funny, your wrong again, because I’m actually Pro “gun” ..

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Reynolds PR stunt is over until SOO IF Burton gets picked
Have a feeling we will see him pop up here and there this year in various positions, due to injuries or suspensions (or bad form by someone else)

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a feeling we will see him pop up here and there this year in various positions, due to injuries or suspensions (or bad form by someone else)
Your right mate, Reynolds will come in if we desperately need a replacement and be there as a draw card when we play at Belmore ..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
with Reynolds back opposition players better start carrying their passports :grinning:

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we had a competent half back we’d score more points and we probably wouldn’t lose 2 in a row.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Come on, like most on TK I do like to call you out when you are (cough) wrong, but I never get fired up and there’s definitely no crusade. I think you’ve misjudged me because it’s quite the opposite.

I actually admire your ability to leave out the facts, spin crap, twist a narrative to suit an agenda to get the attention you so obviously need.

I’m genuine when I say you’ve got the exact qualities required to make a good politician … you really could slip in at Canberra and sling it with the best of them ..

How funny, your wrong again, because I’m I’m actually Pro “gun” ..
Ahaaa....so you do have a soft spot for the 'gun. This warms my heart, fam. I genuinely thought you were not a fan. I will take you off the hatters list.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If we had a competent half back we’d score more points and we probably wouldn’t lose 2 in a row.
Lol not everything hinges on the halfback, fam. I love how our forwards get constantly rag dolled, we constantly give away penalties and make stupid errors and you lot still expect the 'gun to come out and look like Joey Johns. That's not how footy works, baby!

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What can I say, Fam? I was trying to suspend disbelief for a while and assume Ciraldo is not an idiot.
luckily for Ciraldo his intellect is still an assumption, however yours is quite obvious though and thats without mentioning you not taking the super league deal last year lol