Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nu, oh Nu, where are you? Nu year, Nu team, but I don't see no Nu Brown, baby. The 'gun told you Joshy had a mortgage on that number 14 jersey. Don't you all get tired of being wrong all the time and waiting for the inevitable I told you so from the 'gun?

Also worth noting that playa's playa Corey Wadell is in Ciraldo's best 17.... and as for the 'gun....

So in summary, the 'gun, playa's playa and Kennel legend JR all a big part of Ciraldo's plans.
I told, you, baby! I told you! Woooooo!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reynolds shits all over Brown. Do ppl have short memories at how woeful Brown was when he was last at the club..
He does seem to have improved a bit since then....but he's certainly no JR. JR brings more enthusiasm, energy and spark than Brown will ever bring to the table, baby!

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He does seem to have improved a bit since then....but he's certainly no JR. JR brings more enthusiasm, energy and spark than Brown will ever bring to the table, baby!
spark? you do remember he was moved on because despite having a good forward pack and backs, we struggled massively in attack.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brown had a big post op bandage around his ribs today.. Would say thats why he isnt selected atm.

Reynolds didnt train, didnt even have his boots on... Would say he pulled up lame from half a trial game.

JR will get a run in 1st grade but I dont think it will be anytime soon.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds shits all over Brown. Do ppl have short memories at how woeful Brown was when he was last at the club..
No, but I also don't have a short memory re: how woeful Reynolds became ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
spark? you do remember he was moved on because despite having a good forward pack and backs, we struggled massively in attack.
Yeah, we struggled massively when he led us to two grand finals. The blues struggled massively when they ended Queensland's Origin streak, too. He was moved on because Hasler was struggling to save his career and the only thing more destructive than an idiot in charge is a desperate idiot in charge. Boom!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Brown had a big post op bandage around his ribs today.. Would say thats why he isnt selected atm.

Reynolds didnt train, didnt even have his boots on... Would say he pulled up lame from half a trial game.

A bandage to stop his heart from leaking out of his chest due to the knowledge JR has pinched his spot, baby!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Reynolds still hasn't recovered. I don't understand how people think he's going to be in the team come round 1, just imagine if he has to spend 15 minutes defending in the middle lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reynolds still hasn't recovered. I don't understand how people think he's going to be in the team come round 1, just imagine if he has to spend 15 minutes defending in the middle lol.
He recovered fine. Just copped a bit of a cork. He's much more likely to handle a 15 minute sting off the bench than he is 80 minutes a week in reggies. He made the top 30 for a reason, baby!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'll do it but die doing it or get suspended for a couple of trips under fatigue.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah, we struggled massively when he led us to two grand finals. The blues struggled massively when they ended Queensland's Origin streak, too. He was moved on because Hasler was struggling to save his career and the only thing more destructive than an idiot in charge is a desperate idiot in charge. Boom!
Boom? mate 2012 was the Barba show. Queensland would have won if Cronk was in the team.

in two grand finals we managed one try in each........

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for him, good for the side, good for the club and fans.

Will love watching him coming on as our utility revving up the interchange bench all season

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown can play multiple positions so I think he will still get the nod. I don’t see Mahoney as an 80min player either.