Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for Reynolds. Have done since he showed how hard he'd try to avoid losing. His best attribute was always that he'd be the last one trying when we looked done and dusted. Sometimes all it took was him just throwing everything into the game and creating a half chance to reinvigorate the team and many times that meant we'd snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. So I really hope he gets some games this year.

But in saying that, we're hopefully building for a 5-10 year period of dominance. If Josh is head and shoulders above the next best option right now, then I'm all for him being in the team. If someone younger is on par with him I'd hope we usher in the new generation.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2012 still cuts deep

We were the best team all season scoring tries for fun

Then on the biggest stage choked on a giant acorn
I watched large parts of that game bored on kayo the other week... Opened some old wounds watching all the opportunities we squandered.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, we struggled massively when he led us to two grand finals. The blues struggled massively when they ended Queensland's Origin streak, too. He was moved on because Hasler was struggling to save his career and the only thing more destructive than an idiot in charge is a desperate idiot in charge. Boom!
not going to lie mate, this is probably the most accurate thing youve said on this page so far

although brown is not a bad player, reynolds just has that extra bit of experience and game control/management

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will Flanagun be at Belmore to start the Reynolds chant?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Reynolds gets the 14 then that's fine. But I don't see why you should be taking it out on people who like wearing hats. There's nothing wrong with hatters. Even the mad ones.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If Reynolds gets the 14 then that's fine. But I don't see why you should be taking it out on people who like wearing hats. There's nothing wrong with hatters. Even the mad ones.
Hatters aren't the problem, it's the heighters that are the real issue.

Always a Bulldog

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nu, oh Nu, where are you? Nu year, Nu team, but I don't see no Nu Brown, baby. The 'gun told you Joshy had a mortgage on that number 14 jersey. Don't you all get tired of being wrong all the time and waiting for the inevitable I told you so from the 'gun?

Also worth noting that playa's playa Corey Wadell is in Ciraldo's best 17.... and as for the 'gun....

So in summary, the 'gun, playa's playa and Kennel legend JR all a big part of Ciraldo's plans.
I told, you, baby! I told you! Woooooo!
Id like him in the 7 full time it might happen soon

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched large parts of that game bored on kayo the other week... Opened some old wounds watching all the opportunities we squandered.
Like that Barba kick ahead for J Moz and the final bounce went miraculously high for slater to bat away ‍♂

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like that Barba kick ahead for J Moz and the final bounce went miraculously high for slater to bat away ‍♂
Yeah that one was bullshit... Technically the right ruling, but watching live your like either try, penalty or line dropout.

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Reynolds is a never was. We made the finals in spite of Reynolds and he cost us 2012 because any half with half a brain ( pardon the pun) would have seen Melbourne were rushing up outside and kicked in behind but not josh.
Reynolds is also the guy who spent an entire origin game on the bench.
The guy was on for 5 minutes today we finally had the chance for a quick 20 meter tap and he was on his hands and knees buggered on the 30 meter line. He is also the guy who ran across field and threw the ball behind everyone. And the guy who put up a bomb that was too deep for any chasers and allowed them to return the ball back to where he kicked it.
Reynolds is not the future of this club on the field. If he wants to mentor players in reserves fine but he needs to stay as far away from the field as possible

CptWogaroo

New Pup
Reaction score
Agree with WFC03.. JR is at best a park footballer. Got heart but when in the space if 5 years he has been let go by the Tigers and couldn’t even land a English super league contract, seriously lads we need to be realistic.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How do you think the American Civil War started? A bunch of men decided they wanted to start wearing hats.